Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Well its been 4 days and im feeling ok. Do feel abit sick in the tum today and BB sore. Probably from the gel. I hope not but think its to early to pg symp.

How is everyone else going??

Hey Missy, hope your tum settles down. Can gel do that? I lost my sheet which explained possible side effects.

I'm feeling fine, just found out two more girls I know are pregnant, - but good news for them. Hope I get to join them soon.

The first week of the TWW sucks because it's too soon to start noticing symptoms (or phantom symptoms!) - just hope the weeks fly by for all of us !!! With BFP announcements at the end of course!!

Hey Deni

Yes I think the gel can make you think your pg. I just hope mine isnt from that. I think Im to early for pg symp but you just never know.

When is the end of your TWW hun.??

hey girls

just letting you know that af arrived today so i am out of here

wishing you all the best and will be keeping an eye on you all

deni to your question about side effects with pessaries, i was really really bloated, i have stopped using them 2 days ago and i am 3.5kilos lighter.
    this was my first time on them, but everyone is different so you might not get to bloated, i had the usually cramping and felt a little sick but other then that pretty good. with my cycle i was on clomid from day 4-8 then pregnyl injection before iui and then was on pessaries for 2 weeks.

with any luck your cycle goes perfectly and you recieve your bfp in the next week or so

missy cant believe its been 4 days already, hopefully it will keep going quick for you, mind you it seems quick for me but probably hasnt felt quick for you,

best of luck girls, with any luck santa will make your wish come true

Hi M2C sorry to hear AF arrived!
    Missy / Deni, hoping to hear news of BFP !!

NAT025 Guest

Hi Everyone
    I have been MIA for a few days as I got AF on Tuesday, day before blood test. i was so devasted that I just shut everything out. Much better now though as I have a review appointment with my FS on Monday. The nurses have told they have discussed my next cycle and they will be doing things little differently this time.
    Good Luck to all the girls who are still in their TWW, I hope to back here with you soon

mummy2chloe im so sorry hun. Hope you feel abit better soon. Good luck for ever you start TTC again.

Mon thanks so much hun. Im hoping all is ok

Awwww Nat so sorry hun Good luck hun

mummy2chloe and Nat, so sorry AF arrived for you girls. :hugs: :hugs: I truly hope that next time is a sticky BFP for you both.

Missy - Even though yo'ure only 4 days in, you could expect some symptoms earlier than me is that right, because yours was was a EPU? (sorry if I got that wrong - your sig isn't up ) - does that mean that a potential bubba could stick within a few days of transfer and you have a shorter TWW than the usual 14 days? Sorry about all the questions..
    My BT is scheduled for Mon 26th - CD29 but actually 18 dpo becuase I O'd so early. Llast IUI I got my hopes up as my luteal was 5 days past the usual length, but was a BFN - the injections must have kept my levels high and kept AF away. So this time I have to just try and chill out as much as possible until the BT result! Do you usually do your own HPT? I wont be this cycle because of the hcg influence, I'm too scared to risk a false positive...

Hey Deni.

I hmmm not sure hun. I know with my last Blastie I only had to wait 1 week for the test and I got a BFP but ended in ectopic. So EPU was 1st nov, Then ET was 6th nov and I need to have BT on 19th being 13 days from ET. I was told by FS that implantation should have happened 7 or 8 days from EPU. So that being thursday no latest. Well that is what the scientist told me. I spoke to her on the phone when they rang to tell me my other Blastie didnt make it. But the only other way I could be getting symptoms is because maybe they both took. I had 2 put back. I know with Callum I tested about 5 days before BT and got a faint line. Not sure if im going to check with HPT. Will have to see.

Hiya!

I'm back here for the 2nd month.. Had our 2nd IUI done on Friday so now 2dpo... I'm feeling really good about it and nice and calm. Trying to think lots of positive thoughts to help things along. My naturapath has got me on zinc powder twice a day so that it gives me a boost with my fertility. So yeah looking forward to sharing my TWW with you all.

Missy, good luck for this cycle. With two blasties that's a good odds for you! Are you getting lots of rest?

Deni, we are almost on the same page. My IUI was done on the 9/11/07, one day after yours! Good luck!

Wen thanks for the good luck hun. I know 2 blastie is good. I hope you get your bfp too hun. All the best

Hey WenJ !! Hope this is lucky # 2 for you !! Are you on pregnyl and/or pessaries this cycle? My BBs have been sore since the trigger, so with pregnyl I guess I can expect them to be sore all through the luteal like last time, but hope it's because of something else too - tho too early for symptoms for me yet !

Missy - thanks for the explaination - oooh hope this is the one for you!! Grow little blasties and nuzzle in!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Good morning, ladies,

I wanted to introduce your newest moderator of this forum - slyder!

He is a well known and regular contributor to this thread, and our very first ever active male member of the LT forums. You all know him already, so I'm sure his new role here will be very welcomed. I am incredibly pleased that he's agreed to join the team and help out around here.

So be gentle everyone (or not! Lol!), but do feel free to contact him with feedback, comments or suggestions, as you would me.

Welcome Slyder!

*snap* WenJ and Sharon - I had my IUI on Sat so back in the TWW with you (again lol) Should be an action packed tww with us all due around the same time.

Missy - sending loads of good sticky jam and honey your way (gotta send sweet sticky things )

I am feeling sensationally relaxed this round so far, no trigger shot to interfere with symptoms and no clomid to make me feel horrid either. IUI nurse thought it was funny coz I was sitting with my legs up on DH watching the cricket waiting for my appt (Sat is a great relaxing day for transfer I have decided), so she has decided that has set me for good things already.
    Some cramping already this morning, and am feeling super positive which is nice.
    Just need my cold to go away and wait out those magical double lines in nice time for xmas.

Hi all,

Hi deni, Sonya, Missy, Wen J... wish I didn't see you all back here (lol, hope you know what i mean). Fingers crossed this is it for all of us this time!

So sorry nat and M2C, I hope the next time is the time for you both :hugs:

Well, not on the TWW yet, just popping in. My IUI is tomorrow. I've written this on my blog but thought I'd come in here and post to you all as well... I had a scan on Friday, and two follies (were a bit small, both between 13-14mm) and my lining was 7mm, and another scan this morning and both follies were 19mm (one 19.2 and the other 19.4) and lining was 10mm, had HCG shot just before, and IUI tomorrow. So jumping the gun a bit, but ahhh what the heck huh! Whats a day between friends lol! FS sounds really hopeful (keeps joking about twins ) so heres hoping for all of us!!!!

slyder Guest

Hi everyone. Hope you're all going well. I have to admit that since we dropped out of the TWW I haven't been back to this thread so I have some homework to do...

Like Sush said, if I can help in any way please don't hesitate to yell.

Hi Alisia - fancy meeting you here lol... Great work on the follies hun, sounds good. Hope the trigger is nice to you and we shall see you in here tomorrow for certain

The whole crew back together again... my we are a sad bunch pmsl...

Sonya, you're back again too! Wow there are three of us in a row hey? Thurs, Fri and Sat! Sounds like you are very relaxed and that is the best way to be! I've been doing meditation to help me relax and tune in to my body, it's really good. I got some pranic healing also to help relax. It makes all the difference! My naturapath has also put me on zinc as my levels were a bit low. She said it's really good for helping conception along.

Deni, I was on Clomid day 3-7, then had Pregnyl shot on Thurs, and IUI Friday. So was pumped up with the drugs this cycle, same as last cycle. I'm feeling really good about this one though, prob because we have also BD twice after IUI to catch the eggy, or should I say eggies. I had 2 mature follies in there at my last scan so the FS said possibility of twins.... Oops!

Leasha, good luck for tomorrow! Make sure you put your feet up and relax afterwards and take it easy for the day!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast