Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Hello all

Slyder congrat hun.

Well not much to say. Not feeling any pg symp at all. Thought I was but nothing now. Hope thats not me in for a BFN. Oh well only time will tell.

deni I really hope your boobies ( LOL ) are saw cause your pg. Good luck hun.

S'rose thanks so much for the wishes and sweets hun...lol. So glad your relaxed and pos ++ hun. This might just be your month. Oh I hope so. Good luck hun. Im always watching your thread.

leasha well done on the follies hun. good luck and cant wait to hear how it all goes.

wen thanks hunny. Awwww nice to see your pos++ and thinking good things. oh I hope we all get BFP.

Good luck all

Hi Ladies...and gent...

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

An IVF girl - had transfer Sat so on day 3 of TWW. Am a compulsive and am on Pregnyl for second time and have learned (the hard way) there is no point testing till really close to AF or u get false positives...

Wishing everying BFP...

hiya all

i am now in the TWW too. had my ET today. this was our third transfer from 4 full stim cycles but first ever blastie, we have only ever gotten to 4 cell embies to this point so we are feeling very good about it all. i am so happy and am now turning all the built up tension from a pretty tough cycle (that ended up being a surprise outcome) towards an excellent result on the 24th - BT DAY!

sushee/slyder are we still having a list of everyone's BT date on the first page? i know it has been quiet lately but i think it may heat up a bit soon. that would be great thanks sush/slyder i will PM you just in case.

missy, don't give up hun. your cheer squad with me leading the chant wont let you
    alisia, wen, lulu, sonya, deni, venus (where are you at hun?), and anyone i may have missed sending you all lots of and

M2C and Nat i am so sorry ladies i hope you are both doing as well as you can.
    xx

slyder Guest

Dusty, I'll put the question to the other mods and get back to you.

Hi everyone
    Just though id join in im only 6 weeks post eptopic but was told by doc to try if i want so TRY i will. Pretty sure i o'd this month (been taking my homeopathics) and seem to be in a good 28-29 day cycle so one tube will do the job. good luck everyone and
    All we want for christmas is a BFP

slyder Guest

Dusty, the concern is that it has been done several times before and inevitably people are only in the thread for two weeks or so, then leave and aren't back for a bit, meaning the dates constantly need attention. Plus, Sushee had to chase people all the time for their dates as they weren't sending them through.

So if you guys want to do it, can I suggest you PM me your BT dates and if there is reasonable interest we can do it (ie. no point putting one or two dates up there). Sound OK?

Hiya Dusty hun, Yippee on ET and welcome to our little crew in here.

Lulu - I am your cycle buddy atm (IUI on sat so am right there with you hun).

Sccoby - what CD are you at then?

Hiya Sharon, Wen, Alisia.

How are you going Missy?

Quick update to revel in not being on a trigger shot and feeling many of the same symptoms as last month so far. I am having some strongish pain/cramping and definite bloating already which is about the same time it happened last month. Had some freaky snot like sticky CM (sorry for tmi) this evening... trying desperately to stay away from DH who has tonsillitis atm too.

I am being very positive and meditating every day on the wonderful outcome to this cycle

Woooohooooooooooooo DW. Well done. Congrats hun. Now your in the TWW. Hope the time goes fast for you and you get your BFP hun. I know how much this means to you.
    Im trying not to give up but just want some thing to let me know ((( sickness or sore bb))) im pg. I cant handle the wait. Ill try to get abit more pos++ hun. Thanks...xxx

minniemouse hello there. Yay another in the dreaded TWW...lol. Hope your handling it ok and you get your BFP too hun. Good luck..

scooby im sorry for your ectopic hun. I know how you feel. Ive had 3 with both tubes being taken. The other was on my overy and just died itself about 8 weeks or so. OB found it when had my C-section with DS. I wish you lots of luck hun and hope your get your bfp (( in the right spot ))) real soon. Good luck!!

Well all am abit tired and think ill lay on the lounge and watch Harry Potter and the Phoenix of the order...hehehe.

Night all. xx

hey MM i am wishing you loads of really big pg symptoms that you will of course be wondering why you wanted them in several weeks! enjoy the movie

welcome scooby, i love your username best of luck with your TWW hun.

thanks sonya, not sure what is going on with CM type stuff in your nose. gosh the things these drugs can do to us poor women stay well away from DH if you can (poor DH though).

slyder/sush in the end it is up to you two. i loved keeping our BTs together as a list but i can see it would some work managing and also then explaining to people as they joined the thread to send them their BT details. what do the rest of you gals think?
    Last edited by dusty; November 13th, 2007 at 06:06 PM. Reason: hmmmm forgot something - bad dusty

dusty - WHOOOHOOOO well done on your blastie !!!!

welcome minnimouse - best wishes for your IVF cycle. I'm a HPTaholic too so we'll be strong together and try to resist !!

Scooby - hey another Perth gal ! best wishes for your BFP this cycle, sorry about your ectopic. Go the homeopathics! A friend of mine highly recommended someone in my suburb who is a homeopath.. I might consider if we don't have luck this cycle.

Sonya - hey there !! Yay to some new AND old friends being about ! Lets hope we can leave here together too !

Missy - Hope magic things are happening in there !!!

Leesha - YAY to the 1.9cm folli's - hope your IUI went well today !! tomorrow you'll be 1 dpo, yiippee! hope the TWW flies for you and hope this is lucky #4 !

WenJ - sounds like you've got things well covered!! I would have liked to BD two days after IUI too but it was such a stinking hot day/night in Perth !! I guess I just have to trust that the docs got the timing right.

Slyder - hey there new moderator !! Thanks for keeping an eye on things.

I've added my BT date to my sig but am happy for it to go on the thread page if that's what people are doing.

Have a great week everyone!

slyder Guest

That's two. If we get a couple more I'll do it as it will make it worthwhile.

Hi to everyone - hope you're all staying sane.

Thanks for the welcome everyone...let's just hope we all have very brief stays in here for the right reasons...

Sonya - great to have someone on the exact same timetable..GL..at least you might be able to sneak a test earlier then I can..

Deni - it's a terrible thing...was doing them everymorning...sometimes 2x. We LTTC girls get a little mentally challenged I think.

Missy - hope the movie was good. Never saw it.

Scooby - GL....

Me - day 4 and really trying not to think about it...(i did say trying)

Minniemouse....Oh I wish you all the luck in the world this time round

lulu you are testing the day before me. hugs to you hun.

deni, hope you are going well in your TWW.

hello fellow TWWers - lots of coming your way i hope.

all good here xx

What an awesome welcome, thanks everyone, if nothing else we will have fun and lots of support in this TWW.
    OMG Missy 3 eps thats unreal and you sound so positive way to go girl
    S rose i think im CD 17 i have been charting but i get abit mixed up. Its saying now that i o'd on day 15 so not sure whats going on, but the fact that it happened is an awesome start. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as i had so much trouble before, but at the same time i want to be very positive and this is definately the best place to do it.
    Hi Deni, gooooo Perth, whos the homoeopath, if you dont mind me asking?
    Minniemouse and Dusty good luck to you too
    BFP for everyone this Christmas

Scooby - the homeopath was some woman in Belmont, I've forgotten her name but I can find out if you like.

I've been busily working on my TWW project the last few days - a baby blanket for my pregnant friend, it's a group project with two other girls. It's quite relaxing doing a bit of blanket stitch!

Any Melbournites out there? My sister's show opened last night - I would have SO loved to get over to Melbourne to see it!! It's a bugger having to work full-time. And the cost of flights - so much more expensive than flying between states in the US. I need a bit of sister time!!

I'm considering taking the day of my blood test off work on a flexi so I can distract myself as much as possible with shopping while I'm waiting on the result...

Relax Dust...you can be assured I will be testing before you me love...
    the bugger is that there is no point testing till about Tues (ok ok knowing me Monday) because like last time the horrible Pregnyl needles will give me a false positive...
    It's soooooooooooo frustrating...

Yeah Lulu!!! - I tracked you down here - just popping in to wish you all the luck in the world!!

Hey Dusty!!

Hi to everyone else - good luck!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast