Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Hi Gargy...thanks so much...did post in donors the other day but soooo quiet in there. Hope all good with you.

Mumof5 - there u are..I didnt know where you disappeared to..thanks so much for your wishes...lets hope they all come true..

ahhhh sooooo sweet......this thread is bringing people back together and hopefully all of us onto those PG threads

yeah lulu i reckon you will definitely be testing before me. not sure if i will do it until next thurs at the earliest. but i hope to know by listening to myself before then.

deni, i would definitely recommend a day off for distraction - how can you work when you find out you are pg!!!

scooby, you are right missy is one amazing woman!

missy, hope you are doing ok hun, i have missed you today

sonya, alicia, wen hope the TWW is treating you the best it can

xx

Hi ladies.

Just a quick on to let you all know im going ok. Just been abit tired and busy with family. I think AF is on her way as Ive got a bit of cramps in the tum. Oh I hope AF stays away but if not im blessed already with 2 beautiful kids.

How you all doing. Hey DW missed you to hun. How you coping???

Take care all. xxx

Hi Missy. Wow, I totally missed that you have 2 little blasties on board!

I have everything absolutely crossed for you here!

All the best hun! xoxo

lovely MM sending you loads of and

i am coping fine. DH keeps chatting with BOB it is so cute.

hun we are pretzelling like crazy for you. don't give up PG symptoms can mimic AF. just ask my sister who suffered with pre AF symptoms for over a week after AF was due and then got her BFP (they were BFN up to then).

xx

Hi all

First off Sonya I totally missed you comment on how I was feeling. Sorry hun. Im doing ok. Feel like AF is on her way but trying to ignore it...lol. If that is possible. Just didnt want you to think I was being rude not replying. How you doing??

Awww DW I have to admit I to was like your sister with Melissa. I kept going to the toilet for up to 10 days passed AF due date but never tested. Oh I hope this is the same this time round.

How is all you other ladies going. I hope we get some good news.

Take care xxx

Thinking of you all, gals. We need some christmas BFPs!! nothing new this way.

A question for anyone on the luteal phase 1000iu injections: anyone else getting a spare tyre ring on belly below their bellybutton, could it be to do with the hormones, or am I to blame just gaining weight ?

Lol Missy, I didn't think you were rude, was getting the updates anyway hun... So hoping the AF symptoms are just tricking you and that you'll know about your bfp very soon.

Sharon - A monday is a great day to have off, especially given you'll want time to soak up the results before facing everyone. Besides shopping when everyone else is working is the absolute best

Dusty - thinking lots of sticky things for you too hun... its so far to go still isn't it... grrrr, time can be so annoying.

Alisia: How are you travelling, did you get to IUI and beyond?

Thinking of you Wen, Lulu, Scooby.
    I hope I remembered everyone, we are so many here now

Nothing new to report, cramping has settled and nothing much has changed, so waiting waiting for next week when things might start to develop for the better.

C'mon Chrissy BFPs

Oh thanks Sonya. Was going over the comments and went oh shoot didnt reply. I try my hardest to reply to everyone.
    I hope you start to feel some thing real soon hun. We need some bfp soon in the TTC thread. Good luck hun.

Well still feel like AF is coming BUT have been abit funny in the tum (sick abit) and I think BB are alittle sore. Not real sure as it could be AF too. Oh I hate this waiting but not going to do a HPT. Ill just wait for the BT.

Hi to all you ladies and hope your all getting sick((( pg sick))) that is....lol.

i only just realised i forgot to ring the clinic today to see how my other two bubbies fared? how on earth did i not manage to think about that ONCE today

sonya, sticky goey vibes back at you hun. how are you feeling?

deni, don't know about the spare tyre ring? did it appear overnight? are you feeling bloated?

missy i am tracking you down all over BB it seems and sending you loads of positive feelings. sooooo you are feeling a bit sick and sore. you felt this way when pg with melissa..... hmmmm..... it certainly is not over young lady until that fat lady sings but she is well known for not turning up so the vibes could be working .....
    xx

LOL DW thanks hun. Cramping kept me up abit last night. Really feels like Af. AWwww I hope not but you know you just know when AF is coming. Its that awlful feeling.

Hi all,

Sonya, yep I think you're read my blog so I won't bore with details but the first IUI thta hasn't hurt YIPEE! My cervix was open, which it hasn't been with the other ones, so I hope thats a good sign too! 1 out of 4 isn't bad I guess, hope it is the last for a while!

Deni, how are you going...? I am getting a spare tyre ring, but its more like being incredible bloated. I would LIKE to chalk it up to fertility treatment. I don't know if its the HCG that does it, I doubt it for me at least as I only have the one trigger, but maybe..... well, I'd rather say its the fertility treatment than me being incredibly lazy (even though that probably IS the case!).

dusty.... good one you for not thinking about it... at least it isn't consuming you right? Must have been a nice day to not think about it once.

Missy... Sending some big STAY AWAY vibes to you! I so hope you get a BFP and are like so many others who are sure AF is coming, and then find out they are pregnant.

To anyone I missed... Big STICKY vibes to all, and hope that we all get our BFP and don't have to come back here!

Me, well, my temps are high again today. I'm so impressed with this cycle. It's almost perfect (it would be absolutely perfect if i got a BFP!).
    Is it too early for pregnancy symptoms? LOL yes I know it is, I think I am being a hypochondriac...
    I cooked a roast lamb last night I when I got it out of the fridge I swear it smelt like something you find on the side of the road, BLEH! So I got my 13yo neice to come and smell it (and she grumbled about it, saying I was her guinea pig LOL! She's got some attitude thta one, and I love it! HAHAHA) and she said it smelt fine. So I dunno what the go was there. It tasted fine, just when it wasn't cooked it smelt awful (to me...). And then last night I got up to pee at 1.30am which is very unusual for me.

Like i said, I am a hypochondriac drama queen! I am going to cave this cycle and do a HPT I just know it. I didn't do one last time (the clinic did, but I didn't)... jusdt too scared of disappointment. Now I just want to know as early as possible. Maybe if I had done a test I would have got the crying over and done with BEFORE the drs office (instead I bawled my eyes out with my FS sitting there, obviously very uncomfortable, as I assured him I am ok, and to keep talking!). So I will be buying the best test, and testing BEFORE the FS appointment (maybe the day of, we will see how I go!).

Awww leasha Im not sure how early sympt start but every one is different. I really hope the smell of the lamb was because you are pg. Its so hard not doing HPT. I feel like AF is coming so im not going to bother with one. I wish you loads of luck hun

DW how did you forget. You naughty naughty girl you. Well you havent heard from them so no news is good news I reacon. Ring today chickie.

Ellas mum I know. Alot of ppl have missed that ive had 2 embie on board hun. Its ok. I think going back to forward from TTC thread to blog you tend to miss some ppl. Thanks for the warm wishes hun. Sorry it took me a few comments to get back to you. Its hard keeping up in there. :hug:

hehehe, Missy, I think its WAAAAAAAY to early for symptoms! I am only 3 days sine the IUI, and I think 2 since ovulation... definately too early.

Still it was weird. I swear it smelt foul. Maybe I am coming down with a cold, messing up my nose?!

I know hun but nice to think its because of that....lol

Rest up and take it easy. coming your way hun. Come on we need some in here!!!

Hi everyone
    Missy everything crossed for a BFP remember AF symptoms can be like prg ones
    Leasha: Excellent postive thinking and i reckon the prog starts flowing straight away as well as all the other stuff so you never know, i think we will be testing around the same time, which we were the month i had my ectopic, weird!!!
    Deni i did get bloating with the injections plus if you tend to get alot of follies i think they can hang around awile cause I THINK only one pops out an egg ?!?!
    Oh and i was testing same time as you last time i was here (with ep) and i remember looking at your awesome quilts.
    Everyone in the TTW good luck and big sticky vibes (in the right place)
    Me i dont know whats going on im CD19 but i have cramps almost like AF is coming which i hope not i was really rather pleased that i fell into such a good cycle straight away, i also had some nausea this morning. TOTALLY emotional i have been really good the last month or so and i went out to the shops yesterday and totally lost it, ended up in the toilet bawling because i saw a pregnant women and then had to walk past 3 prams with little bubs in them. What is with that??? I guess no matter how good things are you have your bad days, but it was sooo unlike me ( im really not a big crier, my friends tease me about it) so not sure whats going on there ?
    Well i should be studying but had to get my BB fix so talk to you all soon

Oh scooby im sorry you broke down like that. Maybe pg symp and that might be why your so emotional. I hope so hun. Sending you loads of your way. Take care and keep pos++

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast