Melbo it's been a very stressful day lady from internet fraud sent me a list of programs to run to detect any spyware/viruses etc - though I have update Norton - it detected 9 on 1 computer and 1 on other - in just one program - spent all day on computer at home trying to sort it out still at it. Sent to my Dad and his was up to date - he had 10 and mum had 5 on their computers

Melbo I love your new ticker it is lovely -

I think like you and Sheree - we are just grieving our infertility and losses - I think sometimes it is me as well - and I am defective. I felt like crying today everytime I heard about Mary's royal baby. I don't wish them any problems either but I feel so sad missing my own precious Charlotte and grieving my future maybe baby - that I may not get.

Worried with all stress now I didn't O - day 15 and no temp rise yet - normally day 14 - and means O day 13...

Your IVF is 2 days before me - thinking of you and wishing best of luck with everything

Sheree when will you find out more about next step?

Hi Andrea - how are you today - what time difference in US

It was very quiet the last 24/7