Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid &/or Metformin ~ November 2006

More pacing.... Are you there Michelle?

Butterfly: How are you today?

Im really sorry if I missed something obvious....whats Michelle up to today?

I'm feeling ok... no more anxiety attacks since last night, nearly had one this afternoon, but I managed to avert it (taking the line of "stuff it!" in relation to job applications is amazingly therapeutic. I've decided to fight for my job, and if I lose, well, I'm taking a break before finding another!).

Deb, I don't think ovulation will be delayed in any way, I really think it's just not going to happen. I want to get a little more through the review process at work and the report writing and all that jazz, then I'll go see my GP again about the referral and what sort of monitoring he can organise for a 100mg clomid cycle during the school break. Rushing me in to see a FS isn't necessarily going to be a good plan as my DH isn't being rushed in for his varicocele repair, so the time factor isn't really a huge issue - apart from the frustration I'm feeling, but I think between me, my GP and a friend who is an OB, we can work through some of the issues between now and then.

Michelle? Any news?

BW

Danni,
    Michelle has an obs visit today...

oh fantastic! Im sure she is off celebrating

Not celebrating but not not celebrating either!!! Sorry to keep you in suspense girls. We had an appointment at 3pm (which Alec was running late for) and at 3.45pm he runs out the door and I here him say to the midwives in the clinic - theatre. As is always going to happen in a public hospital, he gets called away for an emergency c-section and we are waiting, waiting, waiting with the rest of the (very) pregnant women. See him at about 5pm!!!!!!

Due to the subchorionic haematoma we are holding back on the aspirin and clexane until after the NT at 11-12 weeks. Soooooo ... another 3-4 weeks of torture and crossed everything until we see *alf* again. He figures if we get to 24 weeks with everything OK I will be a *normal* pregnancy (yeah right!!!!)

Thank you for stalking me Deb And BW, thank you too.

Michelle, I can imagine that it wasn't quite what you wanted to hear... but it's also not what you really didn't want to hear either. I think that makes sense.

I think I'm finally reaching a calmer place about the clomid... certainly not quite so freaked out about things, which is good!

BW

Glad to hear things went OK today Michelle.

Here's hoping the next few weeks until your u/sound fly by uneventfully!

I continue to keep everything crossed for you and alf!!

Well I am celebrating YIPPEE!!!!
    I have decided we need to celebrate all we can! Alf is growing fine and that is a good thing! I know it is a torturous wait these next weeks. I do understand but baby steps to your destination and we are all going to hold your hand!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

It's good news Michelle! (Sorry girls, have been stalking too waiting on your news Michelle. Please don't mind me)

You can stalk me Sushee It's nice to know you care too!!

I agree Deb - it is good news. I have no bleeding and Alec isn't concerned about the subchorionic haematoma. He said it was tiny, the size of a pea!!! So all in all I am dealing with the persistent cramping and thinking the positive thoughts that this is normal. And I think I can deal with the waiting to inject myself business

BW - I understand you prefectly (is that a reflection on you or me :eek

Willow - you aren't allowed to have everything crossed!!!! But thank you anyway

OH PEA SHMEE!!!! That's wonderful! (I say that very seriously ) - that is teeny tiny Michelle and from my experience you would expect it to cause no probs and it most likely will be gone by your next visit...

Sleep well tonight and keep believing in Alf and you and remember you are not alone on this long journey... Especially since it would seem you have some fans!

LOL Michelle! I can safely 'cross' now, am about 7dpo, for all the good it's gonna do us!!

Michelle, I choose to think of it as great minds think alike! I mean, if two wonderful people like us can think so similarly and understand each other's thoughts... how can that ever reflect badly?

Can someone please take the chocolate away from me? I'm starting to wonder if it's the excess chocolate consumption that has occurred (is occurring! :eek: ) today that has me feeling so much better...

BW

BW, I'd try and take it from you if my hands weren't full of Darrel Lea chocolate bullets!!!

It won't be an issue much longer, Willow... the last pieces are being consumed now... Curse the chocolate fundraisers at school! I think we just need to convince ourselves that chocolate is good for fertility... or maybe the other way round to help us stay away from it!

BW

Those damn fundraisers!!! I am *mildly* addicted to the strawberry frogs but particularly the peppermint ones .......mmmmmmm

BW - I'll stick with your version.

Willow - OK you can cross things if you like!!
    Last edited by Michelle71; November 6th, 2006 at 06:59 PM.

Haha! We get them all the time at work too. With over 400 employees at our firm someone's kid's preschool is always having a fund raiser - the giant Caramello Koala's are my fav!

Chocolate is evil....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast