Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid &/or Metformin ~ October 2006 #2

kirsty Guest

Default TTC & Taking Clomid &/or Metformin ~ October 2006 #2

This thread is for those members that are Trying To Conceive with the assistance of clomid and/or metformin.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Kirsty - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected] Admin

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

October 22nd 2006

butterfly_warrior CD 12
    My previous cycles: 35 - 78 - 54 - 25 - 43 - 79
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/10d2ba
    Medications: Metformin & Clomid

Hayseed CD 25
    My Previous Cycles 49 - 31 - 27 - 26 - 24 - 25 - 28 - 28
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61c46
    Medications: Clomid

ktgirl CD 18
    My Previous Cycles 35 - 78 - 31- 28 - 32 - 31
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fdd99
    Medications: Clomid and Metformin

Mako CD 6
    My Previous Cycles 28 - 35 - 35 - 38
    Medications: Clomid

princess CD
    My previous cycles: 46 - 77 - 32 - 34 - 40 - 36 - 37
    Medications: Metformin
    Last edited by {sarah}; October 22nd, 2006 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Updates

kirsty Guest

Hiya ladies, last thread is here

Don't forget all our new lovely ladies just email us if you wanted to be added to the intro post.

Can I just say how nice it is to have both sets of my clomid friends in one place!

I've just had the visit from hell with my parents... I'm glad they were my parents as I don't think I could have got away with being quite so rude to anyone else... They called after we'd done the grocery shopping yesterday and said they'd be here for dinner tonight... arrived a couple of hours earlier than they said and stayed longer than I expected... and I'm feeling majorly anti-social today! I just wanted to hide from them, it was such a relief when DH got home... would that sort of thing make anyone else grumpy, or am I just being moody and hormonal? Oh, how I hope it's moody and hormonal and AF will get here soon!

BW

o BW i so hope hormonal! I really feel for you,hope AF gets her butt into town very soon!Hope your parents didnt notice...

Hi BW I hope it is hormonal too. How many days has it been since your last Provera tablet? It has been a while since I have taken Provera so I can't remember how long after taking it that AF showed up. For once we are all for someone for AF to show up usually it is for her to stay away.

I am currently on my last day of Clomid for this cycle so getting excited that it will soon be time to try again. I just hope that this is the one. My Mum is telling me that she has a feeling that this is the one so lets hope she is right. I just want to have that precious little bub that I have been dreaming about.

grrr! I was in the middle of typing up a reply when we were struck with a random power failure!

I'm now three days out from any provera... and still have my temperature up fairly high. Not that it makes a lot of difference as AF tends to arrive with my temperature still up, and then drop later. I just wish this cycle would end!

Chelle, I'm pretty sure my parents are used to me being slightly anti-social... They can cope with it, where my in-laws can't.

BW

yes, I hear you on the inlaws thing!!!!

Hi everyone,
    Thinking of you all - especially Willow and Michelle. Well it's only 2 more sleeps until Thursday. I had my blood test today and bled like a pig afterward. This is a GOOD thing as I don't want my clotting factors to be too good. I am wondering if my platelets are low - I soaked a couple of cotton balls - very unlike me... I had thrombocytopenia with 3 of my pregnancies...
    Have a great day guys...

Not long now, Deb. I'll be praying hard for each and every successful ultrasound you have.

Looks like Thursday is going to be a day for news all round... I'm seeing my GP on Thursday, and DH is going to see a doctor as well to get checked for varicoceles.

Michelle, are those lines getting darker and darker? I hope so!

BW

hey girls!!
    i love having new people to talk too!!
    flower- great news about no clotting!!

well for me- the Dr said to test in 5 days ( CD35) now,

i don't feel sick like i have teh last few days - i feel quite normal ,except i had heaps of CM. i am expecting AF before 5 days though)

last week i had hot flushes, sore BB's and cramps so looks like she's heading my way. i just feel normal today

waht do you girls reckon?? can you still be preg adn not feel anything??

Hi girls,

well it will teach me for not coming in here more often...I couldn't find the thread!!! I also am fine with the change...

Well, I am CD13 today and BD-fest is supposed to start tomorrow. I am thinking we might start tonight. I have been using OPKs this month and so far, they have been -ve. Just about to go pee in a cup in a minute to see todays. But it should be -ve again. I'm thinking I will see a +ve about CD15 or 16.

That's about it from me.

Goodluck princess, hope AF stays the heck away and you get a nice strong BFP
    yes thursday does sound busy, hope its positive all round.
    Hayseed, good luck on catching that egg.
    How you doing Michelle? been thinking about ya.
    Me, well cramping and all that stuff, so not holding out much hope... just wish it was the weekend all ready, and I had got thru the waiting and wondering!
    Heya Deb, yah 2 more sleeps.... not long now to see your wonderful bundle jumping around on the screen waving to you
    take care everyone else

i'm out guys- started spotting today

Not sure how much more i can take

O Princess, Im so sorry to hear AF has arrived. Its such a hard nasty road. Take care.
    Big hugs to you!
    Last edited by chelle66; October 10th, 2006 at 05:26 PM. Reason: forgot my hugs!

Hi everyone! I also couldn't find it due to serious neglect on my part - but technically I'm not on clomid this cycle, so I don't really belong! But hi all anyway!!!

Nooo! Dammit! AF found the wrong damn house!

Big for you, Princess.

feeling quietly hopeful that there will be progress here too... slight spotting (or I scratched myself while checking) this afternoon, and starting to feel a bit crampy.

BW

Awwww Princess, I'm so sorry that this isn't your month. Not much we can say to make it better, other than we understand how you feel.

I'm expecting to feel the same way next week....

ETA: BW - wooo hooo!! Let's hope AF really is on her way!

Michelle, are you around? Hoping everything is continuing nicely and you'll have your BT results soon. Is your DH home yet?
    Last edited by Willow; October 10th, 2006 at 07:26 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast