Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid and/or Metformin ~ October 2006

Default TTC & Taking Clomid and/or Metformin ~ October 2006

This thread is for those members that are Trying To Conceive with the assistance of clomid and/or metformin.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Kirsty - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected] Admin

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

October 9th 2006

butterfly_warrior CD 78
    My previous cycles: 35 - 78 - 54 - 25 - 43
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/10d2ba
    Medications: Metformin, 1000mg/day

Hayseed CD 12
    My Previous Cycles 49 - 31 - 27 - 26 - 24 - 25 - 28 - 28
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61c46
    Medications: Clomid

ktgirl CD 5
    My Previous Cycles 35 - 78 - 31- 28 - 32 - 31
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fdd99
    Medications: Clomid and Metformin

princess CD 79
    My previous cycles: 46 - 77 - 32 - 34 - 40 - 36 - 37
    Medications: Metformin
    Last edited by {sarah}; October 9th, 2006 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Updates

Last thread is HERE

Love

congrats again belinda! how exciting

now we have to move a few others out of here...BW, princess and Hayseed!

I reckon Princess, then Hayseed then me... in that order...

BW

bw: you have MY clomid and i rubbed it on my tummy. You couldnt be luckier next cycle

True... I keep forgetting about Danni's lucky clomid! Although, I feel like I do need to stay somewhat realistic... with DH's bad sperm, I'm thinking IUI will be the way to go. But now that I'm off work I'm going to see my GP and get a referral to a new FS and get the ball rolling with regards to that. At least by the time I get there we will know if clomid works and just how bad DH's sperm actually is.

BW

im sure you will havem a short, normal cycle. Im positive clomid is going to kick start you for good

im also sure that if dales sperm can do the job, then your dh's certainly can too

Enjoy your holidays!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes - I did another test this morning and both lines are as dark as each other now - so I am very excited. I am ringing to book the ob/gyn in the morning then going to a gp for a blood test, so hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll have confirmation! yay!

Update: found a medical centre open this afternoon, and went in and the doctor confirmed my urine test results and my pregnancy. I insisted on a blood test so i have to go back for pathology tomorrow morning so they can confirm my dates.

yay miss b!!

Congratulations Belinda (my name is Belinda too....shhhh....)! Looks like you've been waiting a while for your BFP, well done hun.

I have a question for you ladies - how long after taking your last clomid pill do you usually ovulate? I've been told it is usually 5-7 days. Last cycle I o'd 7 days after my last pill. Today is 7 days since my last pill on this cycle and so far nothing. OPK is a bit darker tonight but still not a positive.

Trying not to stress too much but have a feeling I might be o'ing from my left ovary this month, which is my dodgy one....

Grrrrrr, totally over this at the moment!!

Willow (I lurk in here sometimes too) - I usually ovulate 8-9 days after clomid. I take it on days 2-6 and ovulate around day 14-15.

Belinda - well done on the BFP

You girls are doing a wonderful job of clearing this forum .... I wonder if some of what you're having will rub off

Ooh busted, hello Michelle! I was gonna pop into 'our' thread and ask you guys too but don't have to now!

I'm not totally stressed out yet but will be tomorrow if I don't get a positive opk! The pressure is bad enough without thinking I may have missed that egg!! I have ovulated as 'late' as cd15 too, but that wasn't on clomid.

Anyhoo....guess I'll have to wait and see. Not much else I can do really is there??

I can't answer you Willow, as I didn't do OPKs last clomid cycle. But I am going to this cycle. I started today (CD5).

I took clomid days 3-7 and generally ovulated CD18, before clomid is was around CD24 - so I guess everyone is different, or maybe it was just me

i took clomid from cd2-6 and always ovulated on cd16

Looking at what days everyone has taken clomid and what day they have ovulated on... and the fact that I'm finding a new FS anyway... I'm quite tempted to ignore my gyn's instructions regarding clomid...

He swears that if I take it days 5-9 I will absolutely ovulate on day 14... Doesn't seem possible to me!

I think the provera is inducing some serious grumpy in me... I'm irritable and just feeling generally unpleasant... so grumpy that I don't even want to be around me! Has it done this to anyone else?

BW

bw: did you get a beta blood test to make sure you werent pregnant?

cos i dont wanna be around me either right now.....

I did do yet another HPT... which was negative...

I guess I just knew in my heart that I wasn't - as much as high temps would have tried to convince me otherwise.

It's actually kinda funny to think that pregnant women get into these moods, too... I guess it just goes to show that the journey isn't over when you see those two little lines on the stick - as much as we focus on achieving that, sometimes!

BW

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast