Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid and/or Metformin ~ October 2006

that is EXACTLY what ive been trying to explain to another friend frantically ttc too.

We wait SO long for that :BFP:, then we are back in the waiting game again.

Realistically all we want is a baby, but from BFP to BABY it seems like an eternity once you get here too,iykwim?

I've been so happy over the last few days and yet I am wondering when another mood will appear - as is my DH. He said he hasn't seen me happy for back-to-back days in years.

I remember losing the plot whilst taking the provera BW - so just stay clear of anyone that you don't like - because you'll probably tell them why

belinda: i was the same. between 4-5weeks i was ecstatic and bouncing off the walls...then the nasty symptoms set in and you change hehe

Bit late for that warning, Belinda... I already did! Probably a good thing I'm on the provera during holidays though, I'd hate to think how I would go while working and on it!

It's got so bad that I'm actually taking the tablets every 20 hours, rather than every 24 hours - I figure I can cut the course shorter by a day or so by doing that... I guess it's a good thing that DH is working still, too!

:throw_computer: To grab just a few more emoticons to adequately express my mood!

BW

BW, hope you are feeling a lot better really soon babe, it's not much fun is it? I was a bit the same on clomid last cycle, had a mini meltdown on o day, not sure if it was the clomid or outside factors but it wasn't nice.

Thanks for all your replies re ovulation girls - just got a positive OPK so 8 days after last pill for me this cycle (last cycle was 7 days so still pretty close).

NSW girls check out this thread

Hi girls - well it's official. I got my positive blood test results this evening. It looks like we are emptying this thread every week with another BFP. Seeing that this is my first pregnancy I am terrified - so it doesn't get any easier by the looks of it.

hey ladies,

belinda - wow YEAH another BFP CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

BW - I hope things are going to work out for u soon. wishing u lots of babydust!!!!!!!!

danni - hey how r u going? you are almost into the 2nd trimester. how are the symptoms?
    i am now just into the 3rd timester. it still feels like only yesterday when i got those 2 lines. i am glad to see alot of us r pregnant, i know it wont be too long until the rest of you get your BFPs. lots of babydust!!!!!!

take care everyone,
    treena

Hey girls wondering if I could jump in and join you this month. AF has just showed up this morning so I am a bit P#@%*! off. Argh when will this end.

Anyway tomorrow I will start clomid again this will be my 5th cycle on clomid and my second on a combo with Metformin. Lets hope this is the final month I have to take it.

Belinda- Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you. I hope you have a H&H pregnancy.

Danni- I hope your pregnancy is going well. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I read about your BFP and now you are 10 weeks already!!! I spose it is dragging for you though.

BW- I hope your holidays are going well and that Provera works quickly enough so you can get started on your Clomid. One of my cycles too was 78 days long and was only the provera that got the ball rolling for me too. Now I am on the Clomid my AF is really regular which is nice because you don't need to wait soooo long to start a new cycle.

Anyway I hope you don't mind me just jumping in it would be great to chat to you girls who are doing the same thing as me to compare experiences.

Default Clomid for LPD Women

Hi Michelle,
    I am so hoping that you get this message. I just was floored that our thread that had provided us each with so much support and friendship was taken from us when clearly we were all waiting for your news. I am really disappointed that it was done like that with no notice after it had been going for months.
    I have no way of contacting you so I am really hoping that you get this message.
    I am thinking of you Sweetie...

Kate, you are more than welcome to join us! It's been starting to get a little lonely here as there have been so many pregnancies lately... Let's hope we'll be successful, too.

Nearing the end of the provera course and I think my body is adjusting to it, still having werid mood swings, but not like the first few days... and I'm actually happy some times, too. Although it could be due to relaxing over the holidays, too.

Princess? I've been thinking about you lately... just wondering how you are holding up and how that first clomid cycle of yours went...

BW

Hey Deb, glad you did this because I was going to as well.

I was shocked also but I was really upset about it too. I feel like my support system has been ripped from underneath me. Particularly at a time when we were obviously waiting for some much anticipated news.

That might be a bit melodramatic but that's the way I feel. I honestly don't think I would have gotten through the last few months without you girls.

It's all well and good to say we can post in the TTC with clomid or TTCAML thread but I just don't feel like I 'fit' there the way I did in our thread. The girls in TTCAML are lovely but I don't think many (if any, other than Michelle) are undergoing the difficulties of AC at the same time.

Do you think it's worth us asking them to unlock it???

Michelle, I hope you find us here, if not, I'll be checking in the TTCAML thread for your news. Thinking of your sweetie!

ETA: If any of you want to email me at any time, my home email address is in my 'biography' in my user profile.

sophabulous Guest

Belinda - just wanted to come back after seeing your confirmed BFP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I'm just over 9 weeks and still petrified. But I've had a lot of complications with bleeding (which has only just eased) and cramping (still going) so I've been anxious until my scan with my OB next Wednesday. But now you get into never not worrying about your little one for the rest of his or her life!

I LOVE it when my metformin/clomid girls get a BFP!!! Let's clear out this thread entirely by the end of the year!

Willow,
    I feel precisely as you do. I think it was incredibly ordinary from a forum that supports women! A quick read would have told anyone that news was anxiously being awaited. I didn't "fit" in any of those forums either - that's why I started the Clomid for LPD thread.
    Also a quick read would have shown how much we all have received from the support and friendship of each other.

Yes, I do think it's worth asking for it to be replaced. However, given the way it was taken away I don't have much faith.

I hope Michelle is okay and that we hear from her soon...

Morning girls. I found you!!!!! Not happy about the little thread we had being closed and not happy to post my current situation anywhere else. I tested again this morning with FMU and there is still a VERY feint line so I am still not happy to go wooo hoooo or boo hoo as yet. We will see if AF arrives this weekend or do another test on Saturday.

I am around to support you both anywhere, anytime so don't feel lost without our corner. We just need to find another hole to live in

Oh Wow so glad we found each other. As I said it was incredibly insensitive to shut us up at such a time (at all really!).
    I thought it ordinary that you had to post out in the ether too.
    Okay so we have a line again. This is good but I do hear you about too early to celebrate or commiserate! Could you try another brand tomorrow? I have heard women say that Crystal Clear is a goody.
    Okay, can you come back in here tomorrow and let me know. Please know I am thinking of you so much and sending all my love and support...

Guys, the ttc with clomid thread barely has anybody left in there as most of us have moved to the pregnancy threads.

The few women left in there are lovely people and are great support.

Hi ladies,

please come over to the TTC with clomid/met thread. As Danni said, there's not a whole lot of us left in there as there has been a bit of a clean out with BFPs. I am on clomid because of LP issues, so I can relate.

It will be great to have a bit more conversation and support going on in there! I'm sure the other girls would be grateful for your input too!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast