Thread: I have a nose like ruddolf :(

Default I have a nose like ruddolf :(

I have been plagued by cold sores all my life (thanks mum!!) The last time I had one is when I conceived Noah and it was a whopper, so now a year and a half later almost and I have another one. I usually get 2 or 3 a year that are small but I think this time in between them must make them stronger and I feel like this one is going to be huge as well.

Now the question, cold sore cream does not work for me. Lysine amino acid does, can I take this while bfing? Anyone have tips that work for them if I can't take it? I am desperate and I refuse to leave the house while like this.

Thanks in advance!!

Sorry hun but there has not ben much research on this drug and it has not been prooven safe for breastfeeding mothers. On the other hand there is no research to say it is not safe. But I would suggest you just acept that at least your red nose is going to apear at the right time of year and give Lysine a miss.

Oooh no advice hun but wanted to give you this Boo to Ruddolf

Thanks Alan, I took 1000mg earlier :S Maybe I won't take anymore then, I just hope it nips it in the bud a little, already it is all on the inside of my nose and spreading over the top of it.

Thanks Tan, yeah boo ruddolf!! I am indoors for the next 10 days now!!! Actually knowing my luck I will be scarred for the next 3 weeks grrr.

Time to head to the boo hoo room