Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

OH NO Maz, contractions????? Maybe they are just strong BH's, I can remember them oh so well with Zaccie,but they were never in a pattern!! hopefully that is all that's going on. It's too early for Miss Vyolett to come now, Stay put Missy!!

I was so happy to feel movements yesterday, it was my birthday !! + I was 15 weeks, so yippee I'll always remember the date I was 100% sure I felt #5 move!!

Oh well must go & be boring again, I have a terrible headache & my face has swollen up again grrr, I am going to the dentist tomorrow, but I dunno about getting the tooth out, I know the local is OK to have , but what about after when I cant take anything other than panadol?? OOOO no thanks I think I'll wait it out...................

Zac fell asleep on the hallway floor this morning , it was so so cute!!!!

pinkheart Guest

Default Hi, new here

Hi all,I just joined tonight and would really like to ask if anyone knows of a gynocologist in Ipswich, Brisbane or Toowoomba that does reversal, or even if someone could tell me what to type into google, i have spent the last few hours looking and i cant find anyone. A bit about myself, i'm a mother of 3, 2 boys aged 12 & 11,and 1 girl 8.I had tubal ligation 7yrs ago when I was 23, for the last 2yrs I have wanted another baby and I have finally convinced hubby. I went to a gp today and he gave me a referral to see a gyno but he does know if this gyno does reversal, so here's hoping that when i ring tomorrow the tell me that they do. If all else fails and I cant find one I will make an appointment with Dr Woolcott.It's just a long way to go,but well worth it.

Thanks for listening
    Pinkheart

HI Pinkheart, welcome to BB!!! Your gyno may have somewhere in mind to send you, I went to Dr.Woolcott (he is excellent) which was a long trip for us too, but when I was admitted to the hospital back home , the gp that looked after me also does them, so I could have had it done locally. You just never know!
    B est of luck, I just googled tubal reversal when I was searching & would come up with alot of info, just make sure you select Australia & even try tubal reversal qld!
    I'll have a look around as well, I think I did find a few up your way, in a post previously, best of luck again!!

HI ya pink heart and wlcome to the 'I wanta another bubby' club! (lol)
    COuld you check to see if your local hospital would do reversals at all? Is there a royal womens hospital in Qld at all? I got mine reversed at the Royal womens in MElbourne.
    Oh Happy birthday for the 24th of this month STorm. What a beautiful birthday pressy, you'll never forget it mate.
    Yes, suffered extremely bad BH that night and have had a sore chicken tonight ever since. I go back to my Ob on monday so lets see what happens. Maybe Vyolett was engaging. I'll be she comes early now. It would be nice if she came near Jed's birthday (23rd August) he turns 30 this year and he's so excited about getting a little 'daddy's girl'. only 5 weks and 4 days....oh I cant wait.
    I hope you took a pic of Zac a sleep on the floor. I love those memories captured.
    take care girlies
    xxmaz

pinkheart Guest

Smile thanks

Thanks Storm and Maz,
    I just rang the gyno that I got referred to and good news is that he does do reversals, and it is going to cost $3500. i made an appointment for next week. The waiting time isn't too long either, i would be looking at having op done in the first week of September. I gues i'm first time lucky so far,just hoping that the luck lasts.

All the best
    Pinkheart

fantastic news pinkheart. Dont be a stranger and keep us in the loop. We could be in hospital at the same time although we'll be in different state. lol.
    its been 10 months since my reversal and here I am with just over 5 weeks to go.
    take care and fingers and flaps crossed for ya babe
    xxmaz

Thats great news pinkheart!!

Goodluck at the OB on Monday Maz, mines then too! Perhaps she has moved down now.Wouldn't it be so cool to have her on Jed's b'day, huh? If you do go in before the c/s date, will they just prep you for a c/s anyway? I guess they would, that's kinda an obvious answer DAH!!!!!!
    NO, I didn't take a photo didn't even think to, I just scooped him up & put him in his cot, silly me.

oh have to let you know girls - I went to bra's and things and got fitted for a maternity bra today. Im normally a 20D and Im thinking yeah I'll only have to go to a DD. No way, Im now a 20 f**K'n F!!!!!!! Jed thinks its fantastic and say's he's going to rub it in to his brother who's wife was an A and now is a B cup. No wonder my back is killing me!

I'm really sorry Maz, but ROFLMAO !!!!!!! Bet Jed's 1 happy fella!!!

hi pinkheart. i had my tubal liagation 10 years ago. and i went to my gp and they sent me to the qe2 hospital but i had to go on the waiting list and just recently got them done.

Are you warming up Dea???? oh how exciting I cant wait to see your pregnancy announcment mate.
    Storm - I knew you's laugh. I just dont hope they sag and I end up looking like an african tribe woman.

Hello Everyone

Pinkheart I wish you all the best. The same to Dea.

Storm I have a silly question is what is the gp name that could have done it locally. I think that I live nearby you. I am in Penrith.

That is about all from me as I have to get dinner ready.

Take Care

Crazymum2, it's Dr Moss at Windsor. He treats you just like a patient, you cant seem to warm to him, but he is very very good.
    45 77 4500. 77 Macquarie st Windsor,
    I think you have to pay his fee & the hospital fee separately, but not too sure.
    Glad I could help you!! good luck.

Sorry for laughing at you Maz......................................lmao still

I told Jed, if I do bf this time im gonna end up like one of those african tribal women with their bb's hanging down around their chicken tonights. Atleast I could chuck on over my shoulder and feed Vyolett that way. He said that it would beneficial then to him for when we (hmmmm) again and do it d style. Bastard! see a man always thinking about himself!
    Think im coming down with a cold. My nose is either blocked or running like a tap and my throat is starting to hurt.
    Got over $3000 back from centerlink yesterday cause I over extimated my family payment by $14000. NIce one, I paid the electrician off straight away oh and bought anohter couch. But its for our parents retreat and its like a futon bed. I got it cheap for $199 but I have to wait for 3 weeks. Good timing for me cause our room will hopfully be finished by then.
    better go, jed and my brother are plastering in here today and ive got a bucket load of stuff to do.
    I think's me starting to loose my plug ahhhhhhh
    xxmaz

You wont end up like a tribal woman Maz! I promise!!

Hope your not loosing your plug too, little missy needs to stay put for a few weeks yet.

Hi girls, hav'nt been around for age's, I think i have to accept that hubby don't want any more kid's, and be happy with my 2 lovely kid's, If it happen's it happen's but if not, I will just have to learn to live with the fact that I'm going to have any more baby's. My friend is 30 week's and had to spend 2 days in hospital, she went into pre- labour, they stopped it, but she has to take it easy. Don't think thats going to happen. Her kids know she can't do much and r giving her the s**ts..

rttj2000, hope you friend holds out for a few weeks more!
    Hope things work out for you in the TR department too. Maybe one day your DH will see just how much it means to you & let you have it done. It just doesn't seem right for him to deny you atleast the opportunity but I guess he has already made his decision, some men are like a friggen rock once they have "decided" what's best. Hugs for ya honey!!! -xx-

MAz, there is only 1 week left & Zac is 1 .boo hoo........................
    Hope your OB visit was Ok & he didn't whack you in hospital. Where have you gone>????

Had a horrible ob appointment on monday. Ive got GD and was sent for another u/s (im sick of them!) Vyolett is defently a girl, she weighs 5 pounds already and is very long. She's almost fully engaged and sitting pretty.
    Lets just wait and see what happens next
    xxmaz

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast