Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tubal Reversals

Oh ah at her being nearly engaged Maz!! & GD too? Might explain why you've been so sick! What's the plan of attack for you?

Vyolett 5pounds already too, wow!!

Im hoping that the little darling will come a little earlier and hopefully they'll let me go naturally. (ha ha). Doctor seems to think that I wont make it to my c/s date and that was before my u/s.
    How have you been Storm? I cant believe Zac is almost one. God its going so quick...I must be getting old!!!

Does that mean a VBAC Maz?
    Yeah i know about getting old!! Where has this past year gone??

Yep. But I think my chances of having one are slim.
    How is your scaring? MIne seems to be stretched but fine at the moment.

I hope you do.That would be easier, like, afterwards, pain wise...
    My scar is ok atm, too, imagine it wont be for long though!Bubba has gotten to big to sit in the pocket, but sometimes it pushes up against it & it's uncomfortable.
    How's the reno's coming along, will they be finished by the time Vyolett arrives?

hi storm and maz the incision is healing nicely thankyou for asking. and i have a follow up appointment next week so i'm getting very excited about it all. can't wait.

Great news Dea!! Wont be long now!!

Dea I hope to be hearing you scream in delight soon (oh that sounds naughty) when you get that postive mark on your first test in the next month or 2.
    Storm - our bedromm will be finished on monday when the carpet will be layed (YAY!) then I can get back in Vyolett's room and get it ready for her.
    I spoke to soon about my scar being fine. MIne's starting to hurt and feel a little over stretched. From the looks of the u/s picks Vyolett has dad's big honker of a nose so that's probably the cause (lol). She does punch a fair bit but thank god at the moment she's asleep.
    2 more sleeps until Zac is one. YOu'll have to change your ticker and put up a 'Big boy' one.

Zac's not 1 til the 9th!! I get 6 more days of having an 11 month old!!! But I was going to change the ticker over to the PG one! Am I norty? But still have Zaccies picture on it.

LOL at Vyolett having a big nose!!

I went to the dentist today, got a temp filling, & when I was laying in the chair I felt #5 kicking woo hoo!!!1st time I've felt it with my hand.
    Yippee for your room being done! I hear ya with the scar, mine was up & down with Zac, is it the same with the c/s scarring? Or is that one lower?

My scar is in the same spot as my c/s scar.
    Sorry about mucking days up. I cried on Nikolaus' 6th birthday. Our babies are growing up to quickly.
    Change your ticker mate to the baby one but I'd leave Zac's pic there to. I like the idea of that. I might have to change mine now...hmmm got me thinking.
    Fantastic news about fgeeling number 5 alive kicking on the outer. I think that's when it really starts to sink in.
    Going to go and play with my ticker now (owwww how naughty)
    xxmaz

OOOO Maz such a lovely ticker!! I've got mine ready to go for when Zac turns 1!!
    OMG does that say 32 days?? Wowzers.

**ETA** I've put a new pic of Zac on his website!!

hi maz and storm and everybody else. i was wondering do you actually have to wait the whole six weeks before you start practicing.

NO WAY DEA!!!!! we started 3 weeks after the op but just take it easy. Just make sure your comfortable and not in any or much pain. Good luck.
    I cant wait to see your new ticker with Zac mate. I love the pic too.
    Oh yeah 31 days now and yes im $hitting already. Had pains since yesterday again so Ive been taking it easy much to my annoyance! I just want to move into my new room. Jed post poned the carpet until monday so he can finish everything. He wont let me do anything and im bored!

just creating a new thread for you girls

Love

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011