Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

Yeah, we're not telling either, simply because we dont want to have to deal with the comments. You know,
    again, so soon you've just had one ra ra ra who cares .
    Have a great night

YO MAZ

I get worried when you dont post.

Sorry mate. I just cant sit still today. Ive spent all afternoon outside in the gardern prunning back my hedges and daisy bushes. I cleaned the house from top to bottom this morning too. I get like this when I know Im going to have a lot of dust and crap everywere. This weekend is the weekend that the old veranda is coming down and the walls to our extension are going up. I'll have to post some pics somehow.
    Other than that Im fine. Mr Wonka has been beating his/her drum steadaly all day. I swear the little so and so has been kicking my arse all day!

There you are you busy little bee.
    I have no motivation.
    DH has been doing madmans work on the yards after work too. They have nbeen left to get feral. All spunky now though.
    Maz, I have no confidence in this preg I feel terrible, but I dont have that connection yet. Hopefully soon I will.
    Had another awful night with Zac lastnight & I am so tired today.
    I've been tired everyday this week, so that must be a good sign.
    F*&^% I am such a sook!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah mate I wish I could give you a big hug cause I know exactly how you feel. **** Im 22 weeks and I still dont 'feel' pregnant. People look at me like im weird when I say it but Im finding it harder to 'bond' already this time round. Maybe its because we have tried so hard to have our 'special' babies and thought we'd never have more again. My gf who had her tubes reversed said the same thing.

Maz, I got the results back today, my levels were only 50. Have to have my u/s this arvo. Wish me luck, I knew it.
    I've had such a ****ty day anyway. Took the dog to the vet, it crapped in the van, then the van broke down. My pc had a skitzo & sent me 377 emails, that I already had & wouldn't load any pages til I deleted them. Now this.
    I knew there was a reason for me feeling so negative. I just hope it isn't a tubal. They are worth $6000 I cant have anything happen to them!!!

You're probably only a few weeks pg. Don't stress mate. This one's a sticker!!!!
    Happy thoughts f*** it!

I didn't go to the u/s * ducks for cover*
    Have made another apt for Monday, I just cant be in 3 places as once!!

I have my chin up, I am strong ( cough, cough)
    But I do know one thing, I will be fine!
    Have a nice Mother's day Maz, if I dont speak to you before.

You'll be fine then mate. I reackon as a mum, we know what is going on insdie of us and if you feel everything is fine, then it will be. I'll be looking forward to coming and checking on monday to see how you went but.
    Take care of you and bub and have a wonderful mothers day mate.

xxmaz

Hi Maz, how are things?
    Hope you had a lovley mummies day!
    Zac has got 7 teeth now! Explains my horror week with him!
    U/S is at 11.30, Dh is home today yippee I dont ave to go by myself! I am ****ting my self.
    Will let you know as soon as I get back!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day, in the mean time.

No baby yet. Just a cyst on my ovary & 15mm thick lining *sigh*.Either too small to see or tubal, another u/s in 7-10 days.
    Back to DR tomorrow for more blood.

Oh Storm, this is the time were I absolutely s**t my self too. This bub didn't show up on ultra sound until I was almost 7 weeks. How far would you be? If they can pick up a cyst on your ovary then they would be able to see a 'baby' bulge in your tube. You watch, this bub is already in place mate. Im gonna pray for ya. here's one of these but cause I remember how scarey this is. Just keep them flaps crossed mate....
    xxmaz

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Storm,

just came in to see how you girls were going, and read the last few posts. I agree with maz, this one's a sticker, i know it. Will be thinking of you until your next u/s.

Maz, I'm a bit late but thanks for your lovely PM when Charlie was born. I too found it hard to bond with my belly bulge while pg, and while I constantly dreamt of babies while pg to my first 3 children, I never did while pg with Charlie. I think my brain wouldn't wrap itself round the idea that there was definitely a baby in there until he was born and i saw him for myself...

love
    sushee

How wonderful to hear from you sushee. My god, you just wrote down exactly how I feel at the moment. I dont even consider myself pregnant and feel like Im constantly lying about it. I have been worrying about bonding when the baby is born. I try and talk myslef into it but it still feels like Im lying. Maybe its one of the sideeffects we get with what we all went through. Storm, did you feel like that as well? I have days were Im so worn out at the end of the day and I think, 'im so tired what the hell have I been doing?' then I remember 'thats right im pregnant, remember child in tummy'
    Charlie is so beautiful. I cant believe that in around 16 weeks im going to have one of those bundles too.
    take care and dont be a stranger mate
    xxmaz

Maz,

I too worried about bonding, but it happened all on it's own, as I know it will for you too. I so identify with you saying 'that's right, I'm pregnant', coz most mornings I used to wake up and it would take a couple of seconds to realise I was pg! And many times during the day when I would look down and think OMG I'm pg! Lol!

In 16 weeks time, though, you're going to wonder how you could have doubted bonding with your little'un. It'll be wonderful. I think it's the pg part that is different for us.

love
    sushee

Hi Sushee, great to hear from you! Charlie is just georgous! Well done!

Um, when I found out I was preg with Zac I was estatic & couldn't wait for him to be born. So I cant say I agree with you on that one , guys.
    But with this one, I'd agree, dunno if it's because I dont know what's going on or what. I feel detatched, but with Zaccie I wasn't.

Stupid dr told me today that WHEN the bleeding starts to go straight to the hospital, he is 100% convinced it's ectopic, if I last a week to go back for the u/s. ****er!!Not impressed at all.
    so I sit hear, wondering wtf is going to happen to me.Plus my modem is freaking out & doesn't work all the time, sometimes I have to hold the power button on, & risk getting Zapped!! But BB is so worth it If you dont hear from me for a while Maz, dont panic, it's prob just the modem.

Well that's about it.

storm,

if he thinks it's an ectopic, he should be doing something about it now, not waiting! He can't be that convinced then if he's telling you to wait!

Ectopics can rupture your tube, and you don't have to bleed for it to happen. If you get any pain at all, go back to get a 2nd opinion.

I hope he's wrong, silly man, and all is well with you.

I agree with Sushee Storm. What an arse hole! Its like the u/s lady with me questioning me wether or not I was pregnant cause nothing came up on the scan.
    Who do these doctor's think they are? God? Bloody *****!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast