Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

Woo hoo, I have an internet conection! About feaking time!!!!!!

Thanks for your support ladies, I'm hanging in there, nothing has been happening.
    My u/s is for 1pm on monday.Dildo cam again, not happy!!
    I think my DR was just being cautious, he did the same with Zac, but he could have worded it abit better, am not going back to him after this u/s , I reckon if one was going to be ectopic it would have been the one before Zac, that was a m/c, I am sick of worring about it, every little twinge I get, I start to panic I am over it.

Have a nice day Ladies.

Not long now girls and its 4D scan time. Tuesday is the day.
    I hope that your taking care and not worrying Storm (ha ha ha) bring on the dildo cam! I think that the worse thing with that cam is, that the chick's get down there and look to where they have to go. Ah get away from my pinkies!!!!!!!
    Hope new found mother hood is going great guns Sushee. You helped me feel less freaky and ****ful as a mum with your feeling whilst pg as I can so relate. Thank you. Jed is relieved aswell cause he was starting to think that I might get pnatal this time by the way I was reating but allas you have shed the light for me. Thanks again mate.
    Busy weekend for us. Its supppose to rain tomorrow so we're trying to get our new roof on the extension up asap. Jed's out there now pulling all the old tiles off before the plumber comes. Not long and I can start Mr/s Wonka's room.
    You know what guys I don't know what I'd do without this forum anymore. I love going on to the september one, but most of the girls are first timers and they haven't gone through what we have. Its nice knowing that we have all rowed the same boat and we can help each other (im a bit soppy today, sorry). Thanks guys
    have a wonderful weekend
    xxmaz

Maz, it's actually a guy doing the u/s:eek: but he got me to insert it

Hope the weather holds out for you too, nothing worse than planning something as important as a new roof & it rains! Hope it all gets done!!
    Zac is sick again. I need sleep.& not to hear crying. Where has my good little baby gone? Iwant him back, NOW!!!!!!!!! Is it Ok to do the vicks & vaso thing on his chest & back, or is he still too young?

Oh 4d, I wanna come!!How exciting. I will be waiting for the results, make sure you post a picci for me!! I'm busting to see mr/s Wonka.

Have my boys footy game soon, last week he scored right in front of me & as usual I cried.

Have a great week end mate.

I used Eucky bear rub from the chemist. Its for babies and I still use it now. Try it mate, I love it.
    As for the 4D scan, yeah f**k it, come along mate. Im going by myself. Ive got a g/f that wants to come but I told her I wasn't going to worry about one because she bought her 15 month old last time. I dont want to be a ***** but If Im not taking my kids I don't really want to have someone elses there. I want to be able to relax. So Ive got to tell her (afterwards) without hurting her feelings. The only prob is Im very black and white and I know It will hurt a bit. But then on the other hand, I was never invited to hers and she didn't want me coming in to see her until the day after she had her bub. Stuff it, I'll tell her straight! thanks for being ears mate
    xxmaz

That's fair enough Maz,if you don't want kids there, then so be it.Dont't feel bad.

Will get some of that stuff today.Thanks. I have the eucky bear steamer going , love that smell!!!!!
    Oh I was a bad girl at the footy yesterday. My son made a break was running the whole lenght of the field, with no back up, I was yelling GO Dylan Go!! 1/2 the other team was after him, & they smashed him I was still yelling really loud & screamed out YA ****ing ****s. Oppsies I never use the C word. Shame on me! But he got hurt.Wouldn't have looked too good as I upset Zac too. The only game DH couldn't make, umma I have selfcontrol when he is there
    Norty norty. I have become one of those mothers.
    Dont feel so bad today, coz, hey, I didn't know anybody.hahahaha.
    How is the roof coming along?

I probably would have been there yelling with ya mate. Nikolaus is waiting until next year to play football or Auskick. He's only a preppy and I asked him if he could wait until next year cause we're so flat out on weekends. He was pretty cool about it.
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow, ah you wont need it. Bub is fine. Plumber is here now putting the sheets up. I cant believe its happening. Will post more pics on web site tonight after its up.
    take care mate
    xxmaz

Maz, I have a sac woo hoo!!!!
    No HB yet , I am 5w3d, I am soooooooo relieved!!
    Have to go back in a week or 2 to check viability.
    Ahhh I feel so much better now.
    Thanks for your support.
    Best of luck for your 4d scan tomorrow, please, please , please make sure you post a pic on your website for me.

Woo hoo, can't wait to see the DR tomorrow, I'm gunna say, "see, ****er! Stressed me out for nothing!" ****er.

Have a nice night!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay Storm!

Hi Everyone

I want to congratulate Storm and I wish for you an uneventful 9 months

Maz, how excited you must be for tomorrow. I never got to have a 4D scan.

Sushee, how is Charlie going?

I also want to thank you for all the suggestions and I am now looking into it.

Not much to talk about here.

Take Care and look after yourselves.

Yay storm you go girl......seenothing to worry about but stick it up that f****er's bum!
    very nervous and excited. Jed took a pic of me last night, not a very nice one of my face as Im so tired but god my tummy is huge. I'll put it on my site when I get back.
    Wish me luck pink bit blue bits I dont care I just want to know NOW!!!
    xxmaz

Wishing you lot's of luck, and pink bits! I so reckon Mr Wonka is a girl!!

Thanks Angela! How are you getting on with your TR, have you had any luck?

GL maz on seeing Wonka's bits! I think it'll be pink bits too!

love
    sushee

Guess what guys, it pink bits!!!!!
    I went straight to Pumkin Patch and bought a denim overalset with pink stitching. I cant believe that im going to have a little girl.

WTG Maz! Wooohooo! I knew it!

Woo Hoo Maz. Thats awsome !!
    Congratulations!! Love the picci too!!

yep I know.
    Well here I am talking to myself again! Do I smell????????????

Im so sorry Storm. Ive been flat out with the reno **** this week and Ive been as sick as a dog spewing again. Im so sick of trademen not turning up when they are suppose to. I ring them an hour after their suppose to be at my house and there like, we'll be there in half an hour. I tell them to **** off. Jed's a builder and if he's running late, we ring and apologise before clients ring him. Ah it ****s me to tears.
    Any how enough of my ****
    how are you mate? Have you been for another u/s yet? Has it sunk in yet that number 5 is alive?(heheh had to put that in) Has Zac's cold gotten better? All these questions..sorry. Are you 6 or 7 weeks now? (see another one)
    Im going before I get into trouble.
    Oh did try and post earlier in the week but I pressed the wrong thing and lost the lot (I know excusses, excusses) I was to angry to post again.
    until later mate
    xxmaz

There you are!!!!!
    How are the renos going? Besides driving you bonkers? I know what you mean about people not turning up on time too, that annoys the crap outa me!!
    #5 is going ok, I guess, making me sick & tired, so I guess it's alright. Next u/s is 12 june, I'm kinda glad to have a break for a while, by then I should be able to see something interesting.
    Yup 7 weeks today.
    Zac is all better too!

How are you doing? Is it a gastro bug causing the chucking? Ya poor thing, seems like you are going through enuff without that as well!!
    How much longer til all the work is done? I guess it will be bliss when it's all done!!

I"m going now , I've got a rotten headache, I seem to get one every arvo really ****ing me off.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast