Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tubal Reversals #3

Oppsie!! hahaha, you were clucky already

Hello????? Anybody home??????

hello good thanks
    hope everyones well.
    Jed and I have gone off the pill...not to stat TTC now though.Ive been getting blasted headaches that have been driving me mad and since ive gone of the pill, they seem to have stopped. Jed's still in 2 minds aobut number 4 but wait until the end of the year.

OOooooo Maz, you'll be up the duff in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin: I would have to say Maz,that i think Storm is right lol. Better keep your legs sealed shut

Smile TR

Hi All,

I think this is in the wrong place, but i am currently on brain fade from all the research i have been doing on getting a reversal. I live in Qld and am a mother of 4. I had my TL done in 2000 after the birth of my 4 child. It was something i was pressured in to by my Dr, but something i thought i was meant to have because of what he was saying.

For years i have battled with the heartache inside of having the TL done, and openly to my husband have also displayed the heartache and pain of not being able to have another baby.

We so desperately want another child, but every door we come to, it shuts just as quick when it comes to having the reversal.

It wasn't until 2005 when i was at Ipswich hospital, because it was suspected that i was in the early stages of endometriosis that it was revealed that i was forced to have the TL under false pretenses. I nearly died, and i think i cried for 2 weeks solid.

Anyways, who here is based in Qld ? Can i ask were you had it done private/public? How much did it cost and any other info you are willing to share.

To all the wonderful ladies TTC, i sprinkle magical baby dust on you all. For those of you who have had a TR babe, CONGRATULATIONS.

Cheers
    kiya

hi kiya i'm from ipswich and i also was pressured not by the doctor but buy my ex husband. anyway i went and got a referall from my gp and told me to take to ipswich hospital. they told me that they didn't do them anymore so i then went to the qe2. i had to see the doctor there too. i explained my situation and they said they would do it but there could be complications. this was public by the way. and i was on there for under a year and had to go back and to the pre op thing. the first time i went to have the reversal i had this cough so they sent me home as they wouldn't do. so a month after that i had them done. they were done in june last year.

Smile

hi dea,
    i don;t mind having to wait if that is what i have to do. i knew that ipswich couldn;t do it, when i had to have my ops for the endo. like they said to me, if they could they would have done it with the other ops. i will give the qe2 a try. there is no harm in trying/asking. the last time i spoke with my gp i was given a referral to a private dr in toowoomba, but within 5 mins of being on the ph to them, they change the price 4 times and by the end of the ph call it went up to $8k. i nearly fell over backwards and told them i would think about it.
    cheers
    kiya

yeah some people are like that. give them ago definatley. the doctor i saw and actually i have to see him on thursday is dr sidhu. he has done heaps of tubal reversals. can you please let me know on how you go. thanks

dea,
    thanks so much for your info. i will most definitely be going to my gp again this week and asking for a referral to this dr. i will for sure let you know how i get on.
    cheers
    kiya

hi kiya
    I cant help you much sorry, I got my reversal done in Melbourne on the public list. I waited 10 months from the first phone call until my op. I had my reversal in october 2005 and fell pg dec 2005. I now have a beautiful ittle girl, Vyolett who I kiss and cuddle veryday and thank god that I have. Come octobrt (2 year anniversary )we'll be trying for number 4. In saying that I fell pg 3 times whilst my tubes were done and have already had another m/c. Fertle b'artch i am. Good luck Kiya, we're all here for you.

Hi Kiya, i cant tell you to much either. Im on the Gold Coast now but i had mine done in Sydney by Dr.Cooper it cost me $3269 and i only waited 8weeks i think it was. Hey Girls how is everyone???. I have a question, my period is due tommorrow but i did a test a few days ago because im so impatient and this very very very faint line came up so i did another and the same thing then i did another and it came up nothing that time and now i did another today and it came up a very very very faint line again. I feel normal am I normal?? Im sure my period will come tommorrow but i dont understand why two lines would come up ever so lightly at all.

YAY Mumoffive - they say a line, no matter how faint means a positive. Way to go!!!!
    HI ya storm hon - ive been on a downer. Really pi$$ed at Jed's parents for forgeting WIlhelms Birthday last week. Make matters worse, they text us to say they were having a wonderful time on their holiday in queensland, on his birthday and didn't say boo. It really annoys me cause they go on about having their daughter with a disability and how important it is to include her in stuff and they dont even do it for their own grandson. GRRRRRRR I think its all starting to get me a bit down. Haven't been on my bb maties as much. DOnt like to burdern thats all. HOpe you and your beautiful family are going strong. I miss my belly!!!!!!
    Hello everyone else, just a slack o here tonight, hope your all well, love you all
    xxmaz

HEY KIYA, I TOO WAS HEARTBROKEN AFTER BEING CORNERED INTO HAVING MY TUBES DONE. LIKE MUMO5 I HAD MY REVERSAL DONE BY DR COOPER IN SYDNEY AND IT COST ME UPWARDS OF $8K:eek: IT WAS ALL WORTH IT THOUGH, I FEEL MUCH BETTER AND IT WAS WORTH IT. I HAD TO PRAY HARD ABOUT HAVING IT DONE. THERE IS ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT I KNOW ABOUT IN BRISBANE AT THE MATER PUBLIC CALLED DR YAZDANI. I HOPE YOU FIND SOMEONE TO HELP YOU....
    MAZ, HOWS IT ALL GOING. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH TAKING CONTRACEPTIVES. THEY GIVE ME HUGE HEADACHES. I HOPE JED CHANGES HIS MIND... I FOUND OUT TODAY AFTER AN ULTRASOUND THAT I HAVE CYSTS ON MY OVARIES..THEY TRIED TO TELL ME THAT IT WAS A REPRESENTATION OF POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE.... I SAW MY GP AND AM HAVING BLOOD TESTS TOMMORROW TO CHECK FSH LEVELS AND LH LEVELS... THAT SHOULD GIVE A STRONG INDICATION WHETHERE IM OVULATING... :frown: BOTH OVARIES ARE SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN TOO. ANYWAY I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.
    EM, I AM STILL PRAYING STRONG FOR YOU TO CONCIEVE. I TOO HAVE DONE TESTS BEFORE AND THEY COME UP FEINT LINES.... I HOPE YOU HAVE CONCIEVED. I MIGHT HAVE TO GO ON CLOMID.. TO HELP GIVE ME A PUSH TO OVULATE. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF PAIN OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS IN MY OVARIES. I HAVE CONTACTED DR COOPER WITH THE IMAGES AND IM EAGERLY AWAITING HIS RESPONSE. DID HE SEND YOU YOUR PHOTOS?
    DEA, HI HOWS EVERYTHING? I WONDER HAVE YOU TRIED ANY STIMULATING STUFF TO OVULATE?

Hey Maz join the club,families are just crap. I had the worst weekend fighting with my brother and his sorry to say it but mole of a wife and then i had a huge fight with my ex. I think my problem is that when i do have a problem i have a big mouth so i say something and it gets me in trouble everytime.

New thread time girls catch up with the new thread here

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678