Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

Well then Maz, keep your bloody legs shut!! Thinking about TTC next year, would be great to be belly buddies, but I want to wait just a bit longer!!

Maz, I am sorry to the hear the new of your loss. Take care and look after yourself.

Ang

Morning, I have been haunted with spiders,7 baby huntsmen in my room Monday night, 4 last night & a big scarey mummy in my nappy bag this morning, I have been cursed!

Storm, i hate spiders. We had a heap of redbacks this summer and they just seemed to be everywhere. Better call the pest man storm

Storm - have you got rain coming your way honey????
    Hi ya eveyrone else, hope the day finds you fit and well.
    Have a lovely migraine..oh have to love them. Hav efound my last 2 boxes of my pill. Jed and I have bought back the date of TTC to September cause then we can grrr yayayyaa on our wedding anniversary. Looking forward to having osmetime with my body and just me for a while. We were considering TTC early in the new year next year (like you bud storm) but I dont want to be pg at SIL's wedding in august, bugger might have to miss it due to being pg yet OH what a shame!

New thread time girls

Love

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910