Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

PMSL Storm - I made some cloth thingo's called snozies so I have this thing with snot at the moment. lol
    have just put a pic of my gutt....doctor said to expect to blow up quick but omg wait until you see it.

Hey Ray, thanks alot for that info. Sorry to hear your going thru the same thing i know its not nice. And Rob left yesterday for work so im on my own with the kids and trying to manage all this aswell. The pain is slowly going thank god.

OMG Maz!!!!

ray Guest

hi mumof5,

how are you feeling now?

ray

Hi em, thanks for hat off. nah just doing sumthin for me!!!! nah i really wanna be in the action at the other end of the bed delivering the baby...helping mums have them.
    hey maz, hope you bundle of snot is still clinging....lol you are a character!!!! can i view life from your perspective for a while......lol
    hey storm, how are you feeling with your angel? is she teething yet?
    hey ray-great about your appt-not far away-hang in there-you'll be sharing soon about whats' goin on with you.....
    just to let you all know again I can't wait to have my appt on thursday and see if these tubes are running properly... will post then

Good luck for thrs Luvchildren, hope you're tubes are in great condition!
    Angel is going well, not teething yet, dreading that!She had her pead appt on Friday, she has a whole in her heart, but he doesn't want to see her again for 3 months & if it's no better he'll send her for a u/s. Got some stuff to put in her bottles to stop her chucking up too, which is great, well the lounge things so, as does my shoulder & hair, ROFL, & she weighs 5.6 kgs! So, yeah, she's going great.
    Last edited by storm; March 18th, 2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: coz I am that stupid I had too lol

just give you guys an update
    was in the emergency department saturday night cause of the bleeding, its not really bad, more dicoloured urine with some blood once a day. I usually get ovary pain followed by the blood. Doctor said im not m/c but still pg but cant explain bleeding. She said perhaps twins (that I may have lost one) or tubual but ruled out tubal cause of the no pain factor...AHHHH IM leaning more and more towards the twins...just a gut feeling. So here I am having to wait until thursday to see weather or not squirmy is still clingy in me (god I hope so) Im still as sick as a dog and peeing like no tomorrow. So here hoping
    Hop eyour all well, sorry for no personalls, love you all
    MAUW
    Maz

omg maz; all i can say is thinking of ya and finger's crossed. it will be ok.

Fingers crossed here too Maz, glad they have ruled out tubal though!

Oh my god Maz im for you mate.This baby needs a good kick up the back side causing you all these problems (must be a boy) thinking of you mate Take it easy and put your feet up.
    Hey Ray yeah im ok now,i think AF is on its way, starting to get a few pains. Im due tomorrow or wednesday.I had a blood test to see if im Oing but it came back neg but it was done the day it started going up so go only knows whats going on. I did a home O test and it was pos. I seen it go up and then it went downs over about 3day. Hows things with you?
    Hey LUV good luck mate

ray Guest

hi mumof5,
    thats great your feeling better, my pains have gone think i have figured out my ovulation on the 12th day it dropped and the 13th day it shy rocketed so 13th day i ovulate .
    I have my appointment on wednesday i'm nerves as hell but i'm optimistic that everything will be ok.
    maz for you everything will be ok stay positive. Well got to take my son to guitar lesson.

ray

Thats great news Ray good luck for wednesday,it will all be fine

ray Guest

hi maz,
    a girl friend of mine when she was preg with her first she had bleeding right through he pregnancy. The doc thought i was preg with twins with jamie because i was so sick. Good luck with everything not long to thursday keep your feet up.
    ray

Ray honey - thinking of you tomorrow babe

Just thought id let you guys know that ive been at the ED today for 6 hours and have m/c twins. In a bit of shock but hey. Complete 'aborotions' is what the sona guy said. One 5 days ago and the other with in the last 24-48 hours - could tell by my embo size ?????
    Wasnt ment to be...next time.
    xxmaz

Sorry for not posting for awhile have been busy with work and such. WOW things have really been happening here. Maz so sorry to hear the m/c I can totally relate to m/c of twins...i expelled one at home which was the more viable of the 2 then the other while i was in the ed. Well things here have had a massive spanner thrown into the works. This Monday we found out that my just turned 13yr son has a brain tumor. We don;t know how soon he will be down at the mater children's. From everything that is going on right now, it looks like within the week. He had no signs of anything except for a real massive headache on Monday morning. He had 2 ct scans with the 2nd having to have an iv line to put dye into his brain. That is when they found it for sure. He is doing ok and is dealing with it his way. DH is still goign to work, but i have taken time off work for the moment. We are still going through my appt in July as we think everything will have gone back to normal by then. Will keep everyone informed as things happen.

Cheers
    kiya
    [email protected]

maz so sorry to hear about your m/c thinking of you. and kiya sorry to hear about your son.

thanks dea.....like i said to dh, i'm sure these thigns are to test us mum's resolve, and to see how far it can stretch us emotionally. maz, if there is anything i can do, please don't hesitate to ask, i will be only to happy to help, where and when i can

kiya

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast