Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #6

Oh gee Lovechildren, so glad you're OK. Lucky for you!

Hmmmmm Maz, sick eh? Uma

Headaches to Storm..leg cramps..moodyness...hmmmmmmmmm

ROFL Maz, sounding so much like last time!
    Fingers crossed for ya!

Hey all. LUV thats terrible im glad your ok. At least now you know you can fall pregnant. We got to Sydney ok it all benn down hill since we got hear tho. We walked into the house and its so dirty and rubbish just left everywhere. I rang the realestate and told them to find me a new house straight away cause im not staying here. We were only here about 2 hours when the truck showed up,big semi and it couldnt get up the driveway cause it was too big and we are up on a hill so it wouldnt make it. So he parked it along the gutter.We started unloading the truck and the kids kepted getting in the way and we kept telling them to just stay out of the way,but they didnt listen. I took some stuff upstairs and i heard mY other half Rob running up the stairs. I turned around and he had my 3 yr old Bryce in his arms not moving not crying. He told me Bryce had found his bike and had come down the very steep driveway straight into the back of the truck,the truck driver said he hit that hard he felt the truck shake. We layed him on the carpet and he was not responding in anyway. We called out his name and slapped him in the face but nothing. Me and the truck drivers off sider started CPR while Robert was on phone to the ambos. After about 2 minutes he started to come round and then started crying. My god i cried so hard and kissed that guy so much. We went off to the hospital and all was fine and he walked away without a drop of blood. Very lucky boy and i hope to god i never have to go thru something like that again,it was the worst thing ive been thru ever

ray Guest

hi mumof5,
    i'm so glad your son is okay, just keep thinking bad things come in three keep saying it. How were your children coming down did they behave?

ray

yeah the third thing was the microwave blew up and its not a cheap one,it was only two years old. they were pretty good in the car,the trip wasnt to bad.how was your move???

Gosh. mumof5 so glad your little fella is OK! He's a very lucky boy!

Yeah Storm he is one very lucky little boy. The hospital didnt even give him a cat scan so im taking him for one tomorrow

Oh gee, I hope all goes well, does he have a concussion? I told my Dh & he said he couldn't believe how lucky he was! Hope he is well & doesn't have too big of a headache.

ray Guest

hi mumof5,
    my move was fun, but now have the other house to clean up i hate it washing the walls and floors 3 years worth of dirt and mould under the fridge and freezer yuk.
    hope all you ladies are well, luvchildren hope you are especially well my thought are with you and your family.

Ray

em, good thing to take him yourself and get him checked out. will pray for you and your family.
    ray, thanks for the kind words
    storm, thanks to for the support
    maz, praying hard 4 u

Ray i payed a cleaner i just couldnt deal with 5 kids and a interstate move,to hard basket. Yeah storm he did. When we got to the hospital he slept for 6 hours i tried to keep him awake cause ive always been told that after a bump to the head to keep them awake for four hours. the hospital said is it about his afternoon sleep time and i said yea so they said just to let him sleep.they said he was sleeping cause he was tried cause it was sleep time which is a load of sheight. He trys so hard to get away without having a arvo sleep and he only ever has 2hrs. All they did was a chest xray because we did CPR we could have hurt his ribs, there all off there heads up at that hospital i dont think they really believed what really happened. They all looked at me like i was a bad parent cause he had no helmet on, i turned around and said dont even start cause you werent there. They just didnt understand we had just come all the way from Queensland and got straight into unloading the truck when it all happened
    Last edited by Mumof8; May 2nd, 2007 at 07:59 AM.

em, sorry to hear about how they treated you. did you end up taking him for the ct scan?what happened? how are you coping now? you sound so stressed-hope everything has calmed down a little for you.
    maz, where r u do you know anything?
    hey everyone- we must all be buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi !!!

Ha ha Luvchildren, I'm not busy, I'm sulking!Angel has been pretty crook, turns out she is lactose intolerant, wonderful feeling when you find this out after 4 months!!!

they told me it to stressful for him to have it done and he isnt showing any signs of needing one. So they wont do it just cause i want him to have it.

Just a quick cause my minds just not with it.
    I still havent had AF and its been 7 weeks 1 day. No positive test either...im waiting for the stupid thing to turn up so atleast I know what going on. Not really with it lately so will be admiring you all for a far

Awwww Maz, maybe your body hasn't got it's act together yet!
    Holy cow, when did VY get to be 8 months old? Angel is 1/2 her age & weighs 7.95, she a big fatty

Maz, I hope that you will find out what is going on soon.

Mum of 5, I hope that everything alright now. I hope that you are alright as well as all that has happened can send you around the twist. Give me a call if you want.

I have to go as the kids are having a barney. I hope that everyone else is good.

Ang

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast