Thread: Weird looking pimples/boils - TMI

Default Weird looking pimples/boils - TMI

Ok i have these really weird looking pimples that i think are boils. But the even weirder thing is that they only appear on my stretchmarks!

Some stretchmarks are small, others are large (like 2cms in width) The large ones get larger boils the smaller ones get smaller boils, they dont even go outside the stretchmark at all. What's going on? Am i a freak?

Oh and they also hurt like all mighty. They have a pussy head looking thing in the middle and if i even rub my finger across it, it really hurts. And i only even get 1 maybe 2 at a time. Usually on my hips (where the big ones are) and my tummy (where the small ones are).

Antheia- NO you are not a freak!!!!

How big are they? Boils tend to take a longer time to resolve than a pimple.

Boils are caused by a bacteria. I had boils as a kid, i got golden staph from a toilet block in a camping ground. (That's why you always wear thongs in showers camping!!!) They were huge and painful. The head/core of them was about the diameter of a biro.

If they are boils there are treatments you can get. No harm in asking your Dr what she thinks...

Well the small ones are like a few mm in diamter and the bigger ones are 2cm (that includes the head bit and the red around it)

I think if you are concerned it is always best to go and get it checked. 2cm is pretty big, but having said that i have had a few whopping pimples!

Maybe the skin in the stretch mark is more prone to pimples.... i dunno. sorry!

Yeah i did go to the doc once last year about it and they didnt really say anything lol. Useless they are.