Thread: Weird Dream - Please help me work it out

Default Weird Dream - Please help me work it out

Hi All,

I just can't shake this dream I had this morning. It was the type of dream that you wake up and find you've been crying and your heart is racing.

Firstly I got the sense that we were in our suburb but I was on a ranch in the country. I was sitting in what I thought was a very rustic restraunt but at the same time I had a feeling that there were cattle stalls outside.

The menu board was outside and as I read the it I found the menu really strange. It read

Horse with beef
    Horse with lamb
    Horse with chicken

Very strange

The next thing I did was drive away and I needed to get petrol. I drove into our local petrol station and then began to drive off. At that point my car got stuck in reverse and it wouldn't go forward.

I was panicking that I would hit on coming cars but they just cruised past.

I ended back at the ranch and in the original room I had been in. Then all these cute little boys came into the room. They were about 18 months old and they were all wearing white singlets and denim shorts. I got the sense that they were bunched together like sheep. There was a kind looking lady in a cowgirl hat rounding them up.

Then one of the little ones looked at me and I knew he was mine. The lady started to walk the boys away and I demanded to have my son back. She gladly gave him to me and my heart filled with love and I began to cry and I woke up.

Any ideas would be helpful

Wow, what an interesting dream! I am not a dream expert AT ALL, but just thought I'd add my thoughts (if you don't mind?).

I kind of look at your dreams in two different ways.

The first way I kind of wonder if you have a desire for a son (even if you aren't fully aware of it)? The ranch/country setting seems very masculine. Driving away, then being stuck in reverse to me symbolises that you are trying to move forward (maybe deciding not to have any more children - I don't know I'm just speculating here!), but a desire for a boy is pulling you back. I could be WAY off the mark here LOL, but I'm just having a stab .

The second way I see it is that this could be a prophetic dream (God has given me lots of dreams, one of them was of a baby girl when I was pg with DD before I knew she was a girl ). Again, all signs of your dream are very masculine. Maybe your dream is telling you instead of moving forward, if you choose to go back there is a little boy waiting for you?

Again, this is purely speculation and I am no expert so please don't think I have a "gift" or anything haha! I just thought it was interesting and thought I'd put my own 2 cents in .

I hope you're feeling OK . I hate when I get really affected by a dream and it haunts me all day.

Trish - Thanks for you point of view. Firstly DH and I recently decided that 3 is enough despite both of us wanting a son. We had decided that we are blessed and to move on. The decision has not come easy but we kinda know that enough is enough for us. Onwards and upwards!! I've finally decided on a career/study course and I am getting myself back into shape. I think you have a very valid point about the desire pulling me back

On the other hand I have had dreams about being babies with all 3 of my girls.

I've also been to 2 clairvoyance in the last 6 months and both told me that there would be no more babies.."unless I wanted" one, but both stressed that they personally didn't 'see" anymore

I my subconscience is playing tricks on me

Bekz, I hope this doesn't upset you but my first thought was that this is actually one of your children...could it be one of your angel babies? The reason I say this is because I had an experience some time after my m/c where I realised the child I lost was a son, he came to me in spirit and I realised the reason it was so hard for me to mourn him was because this child was already in my heart, we had shared a previous lifetime as mother and child. Either that or get prepared for a little unplanned surprise sometime soon...

The other thing that really stuck in my head was that this is car dream. Car dreams for me are always about the direction you are going in, so the fact that a) you needed petrol (ie fuel to keep you going) is significant, and the fact that b) you got stuck in reverse, going backwards and ended up back where you began is very signficant. What is this telling you about the direction your life is going in at this time? Is there something you need to revisit, do you need to fuel yourself somehow? Do you feel you are headed backwards in some really important aspect of your life? It's important to note that in the dream, even though you are in a state of panic, you arrive safely at your destination. xxx

Thanks MD for your reply much appreciated.You given me food for thought. You know I can still recall this dream vividly and I did get the sense that boy was one that I had lost. He felt so real and when I took him off the lady I was so relieved to have him in my arms. I've been to many a clairvoyant over the years and all of them have told me that I will have a son, but he keeps changing his "order" in the family. However the thought of having another baby scares me because quite frankly me tank is empty Engery tank that is lol and I seriously doubt my abilities for raising 4 kiddies.

Once again thanks