Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Again

My goodness what a #@$%$ (read in any really obscentity you like) I can't believe he could be so insensitive. Find a new doctor maybe a woman, although I have to say during my 1st miscarriage my female GP asked what I was going to do about contraception afterwards and this was at 9wks when I had JUST started bleeding a little and she hadn't even got blood test results back!! (I just burst into tears)
    Please take care of yourself, have you got someone to look after you and give you lots of hugs?

Bun,
    stay calm, your doc has no idea what you are going through, we do, I do. I had my third before x-mas so know exactly what you are going through. You must phone for the results and take them on board. You then find a much more caring and understanding doctor, wish you could come to mine, she is wonderful. What a &**$^! But you have to look after yourself and DH. Your emotions and hormones are running high and you want answers.
    I am just so sorry that you are going through this again, yes you and DH are wonderful people and did NOTHING to deserve this, neither did we but just take my words, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    Please take care of yourself and your hubby, you will get through this and will be stronger for it. Take each day as it comes....
    My thoughts are with you.

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

My thoughts are with you Bun.. The body does amazing things and one day you will fall pregnant, there is a reason for everything unfortunely we dont always know the reason why and this makes us feel all the more upset.. I am currently supporting my girlfriend who lost her bubs at 20 weeks and its hard very hard but you need to talk about it with a friend or a councillor..
    Hugs for you and your DH. :hugs:

Bun I am so sorry for that you have another little angel. One day you will be great parents and I just hope that that day comes very soon for you.

My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

ellbo2 Guest

Hi Bun,

It has been months & months since I posted here but I dropped in for a look - as I also am feeling low. Please dont think all doctors are so unfeeling - my gp has been wonderful (although I have known her a long time) I have also been seeing a Physcologist which has helped, even just with the venting. I do have to say though that I loved my Obstretrician when I met her - she was fantastic - it took a long time to get booked in although I knew at 3 weeks (IVF) and then at three months she sent a letter saying she was having a baby as well and then I had to take a person I didnt want as my obstrretrican. When is was discovered I would have to be induced at five months I was devastated (as would be imagined) and I really wanted her with me. In the whole procedure she was in the hospital but NEVER came to my room. I had the 2nd choice doctor there - he was actually there from my induction at 7am to the delivery at 10.30pm and then did my sugery and was there at 8am when I woke up. He was brilliant.

Get rid of this idiot doctor of yours and find one who cares.

O bun, im so sorry to here you are going through this. I hve just had another one too. What an awful doctor. I would have slammed the door too.
    I pray youget answers soon!
    take care

Awww Bun I'm so sorry that you are experiencing this again. I can completely understand how you are feeling and don't know if you have the strenght to try again but let me assure you that you are a very strong woman and you will do anything to have a bub in your arms.I have to admit that I felt the same way when I suffered my 2nd m/c too. I was inconsolabe and kept saying that I can't do this anymore but as time passed I felt I was becoming stronger and knew that I'd do anything in my power to have a child.
    You need to find a good dr and I'd ask for a referal to a Gyn/ Ob and see what they have to say. I saw another dr when I had my 2nd m/c and asked for a referal to see my Gyn/Ob and my dr refused. I was shattered. I waited another 2 months and saw my regular gp and had no probs whatsoever to get a referal. When I saw Gyn she was very annoyed that I hadn't seen her straight after my m/c so she could carry out any tests etc. So I guess my point is please see another dr who will treat you with respect as you deserve. Take care sweety and know that we are all here for you :hugs:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12