Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Angel

Default Another Angel

Last edited by Bec77; December 21st, 2007 at 07:39 PM.

Becc,

You poor things!!! I am so sorry to hear of your past few weeks and it all culminating today.
    To go through it once is bad enough but to have it happen again.

I have no idea of what to say to you other than so sorry to hear of what you have gone through again. As soon as I started reading your post I started tearing up and all I want to do at the moment is give you a big huge hug!!

Be sure to remember how supportive the girls here can be.

Lots of love

Oh Becc,

Huge :hugs: to you sweetie. I am so very sorry for your loss. Don't really know what to say other than I am thinking of you. Take comfort in the girls in the forums and know that we all here for you when you need to talk.

Take care
    Trish

Awww Becc, sweetie, I am so sorry of your loss. HUGE :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you and your family. You are in my thoughts. If you ever feel like you need to chat you can email me at any time.

I'm sorry matey I am not sure what else to say.

Take Care

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Becc

I am sitting here crying i just can not believe it.
    All i can say you both are in my thoughts at this time.

I am here for you if you ever need to talk just email.

Huge :hugs: :hugs:

layla Guest

Becc,
    I'm crying so much for you right now.
    I can't believe that this has happened.
    I can't put into words how deeply sorry I am.
    I'm sure that Georgia is looking after this angel for you and they will always be together, and always live on in your heart.
    We are here for you anytime, please know that.
    Lot's of love and hugs

Becc - I am really really sorry that you are going through this. Reasing your post has put the biggest lump in my throat. As Layla says, I'm sure Georgia is looking after your little bub and that they are both watching over you. My thoughts are with you both at the moment and please post and rant as much as you want when you are ready. I so wish that no one would ever have to go through this. We are all here for you.

Oh Becc Huge :hugs: for you sweetie and your family.
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to go through that once and twice just seems so unfair!
    You know you can post and/or e-mail whenever you feel up to it. We are all here for you when you need us.
    As Layla and Soph said, I'm sure your two precious angel babies are together and loving you from above.

Love and :hugs:

Becc

I am so sorry, please remember that we are all here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on.

Our prayers and best wishes are with you.

If you ever need someone to chat to, email me.

Dinky
    [email protected]

kirsty Guest

Becc, my heart goes out to you guys at this terrible time. Know that you are in my thoughts at this difficult time.
    Are you having any tests done to see if they can give you any reason for the loss of this little one?
    I am sure they are up there together looking after you.

Becc, I am so sorry. Huge hugs to you and your DH. I wish there was something more that I could do or say, something that I could do to change what has happened. My thoughts and prayers are going out to you. :hugs:

Angel.

Dearest Bec,

I have sent you an email but just wanted to say again how deeply sorry i am for the loss of your baby. Its just not fair. I truly wish i could make everything better.

Big Hugs and Lots of Love Sarah

Melinda Guest

Oh Becc, I am so sorry to hear your news, truly I am. I was a bit concerned about you when I hadn't seen any posts from you for a few days but I'd hoped you were just busy with other things. I really hate hearing this kind of news......it's just wrong! I wish this kind of tragedy never happened to anybody!

I can totally understand just how devastated you must be, and I really want you to know that I am here for you if you need anything at all. I wish I could wave a magic wand and take away all the pain and sadness for you. If you would like to chat at all, please feel free to e-mail me at any time.

I'm sending you all my love and lots of sloppy kisses.....

Becc.. I am also very sorry about the loss of this little one.

I know nothing will help, but my thoughts are with you and DH, and I really hope you get the baby you've been waiting for very soon.

*hugs*

Awww Becc :hugs:

I am so sorry that you've had to go lose another precious baby.

Our thoughts are with you.

meg Guest

Dear Becc,

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your little one. I am streaming tears as I read your story. It is not fair that you have had to go through this will the loss of Georgia and I sincerely hope that you will get some answers and things will be so much smoother from here. Whilst I was trying to be positive for you, I was a bit worried because your story reflects very much the loss of our moonbeam, where the 7 1/2 wk scan we were at 6 wk 1day and the 8 1/2 weeker we were still the same length but we had a heartbeat and I started bleeding a week and a half later. It is such a hard time with the waiting, not being sure which way it is going to go, I at least felt some comfort in finally knowing. It is so sad when we know deep down that our little ones are struggling and all the positive thoughts in the world can't change that. My thoughts are very much with you at this sad time. You have been through so much loss and pain, but I know from all your posts that although it will be hard, that each day will get easier for you and you have the strength to get through this. Right now though I would cry, and scream and yell or do whatever your body needs to do right now. Once again, so sad for your loss, and sending you mountains of :hugs: and loving kindness your way. Honour you loss in what ever way you need to. I know both your little angels will be with you always. Please know that we will be here to support you in whatever way you need. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to talk offline.

Love Meg

Debbie Lee Guest

I am so sorry Becc

Becc I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of Hugs and Kisses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast