Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: didn't want to have to write in here...

Thankyou Meredith.
    It looks like things are going to plan and it started last night, phew.
    Gotta run, will talk to you all when I get back.
    Thanks girls

paradise lost Guest

SJ

Hope it all goes smoothly. Thinking of you hun.

Bx

I'm thinking of you too SJ.

Thinking of u and hoping ur ok, sweet.

SJ - Thinking of you sweety. Sending lots of hugs.

Always thinking of you Sara you know that anyway.

Thinking of you during this awful time. Huge for you. Please take care of yourself.

SaraJane: Ooohhh hun. I just found out about your loss and wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and sending you lots hugs. I know that nothing I can say can take away the pain and sadness of your loss, so please accept my condolences and I am that when you decide it is best to try again you are blessed with better luck. Please stay positive and take care.

Hello everyone.
    Thankyou for all your replies.
    Well, I am back from my holiday and it is all over, thank God.
    I started bleeding a bit more on the Tuesday night before I left and then on the Thursday night it got really heavy and painful. I can not believe how painful it was, omg. It is the most painful thing I have ever felt, I almost went to the hospital b/c I thought it couldn't possibly be meant to be that bad and something must be wrong. But I decided not to b/c the bleeding wasn't really bad or anything. So I eventually got to sleep with a hot pack and DH rubbing my back and when I woke up in the morning the cramps were gone, thank god because I couldn't have taken any more of it. It was so painful that I felt like I was going to be sick and that's never happened to me before, lucky me. Now I'm worried about labour and I won't be able to handle it!! jeez.
    Anyway, the Dr said I wouldn't see anything b/c the baby would be really small but then on the Saturday I went to the toilet and something came out! I was so scared b/c I thought it wouldn't be the baby and that something was wrong but it was too big just to be a clot or anything and it looked like kind of a sac or something. Anyway, I guess that was it
    I am just so glad it's all over now, the bleeding has all stopped and I can move on. I can't wait to try again but I don't know when I should.
    Thankyou all so much for your support and kind words, you really helped me through this tough time

Hi SaraJane,
    I am so glad you are being so positive (it's all over now.... I can move on).
    From what I went through with my m/c it was worse than my two labours. But I can say that every labour is different.

With TTC you can start trying when you feel ready. I have been told that it is best to wait till you have 1-3 AF's to make sure every thing is OK but that is after a missed m/c plus a D&C.
    Good luck TTC I hope to see a BFP soon

Take care
    Chris

paradise lost Guest

I would also say miscarriage was as painful as my labour and worse, because with labour you get breaks between contractions and my m/c's felt like continuously painful and also because at the end of your labour you get your baby and it cancels out everything bad in the world at that moment because it is so awesome. In fact in many ways my miscarriages prepared me well for labour. Even in the late stages of labour i COULD imagine something worse.

I'm glad it wasn't too complicated for you SJ and i hope it never happens to you again.

Love

Bx

Thankyou Chris and Hoobley.
    That is good to know. I thought that I would never be able to handle labour now coz I couldn't have handled that pain for much longer than it went on which was only about 5-6 hrs before I went to sleep. And it does make it worse knowing the pain isn't for a good reason and there's no reward at the end. Thankyou heaps!! I feel much better now!!

Hi SJ, so sorry you had to experience a loss. I wish it turned out the other way. SO glad tho that you are looking forward to moving ahead in the TTC department. After my m/c's especially the ones from last year I needed to TTC straight away. I knew that it may take some time to become pg again, but I needed to feel as tho I was doing something, at the same time keeping me sane. Yet with my M/c in December, I really didnt expect to get my BFP so soon as I did in February. When you feel ready hun to TTC again we will all be here cheering you on.

Cheryl, thankyou so much. You have been so supportive through everything and it has helped me a lot
    I feel the same as you, I need to start TTC, I need to be doing something and waiting and trying not to concieve is just too much!
    Thankyou all.

SJ - Your welcome hun, as I have mentioned before you have also been there for me.

Hello Lou!! Thankyou, I am super good actually so far...

How are you doing??
    Last edited by Heaven; June 23rd, 2008 at 04:40 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234