Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He is with the angels

lovebourbon Guest

Default He is with the angels

Hi
    I posted on here a while ago and asked you about "bleeding at 10 wks" some of you may remember me as I got lots of kind words of comfort.
    The strength that I found in the women here who had been through so much amazed me.
    Now unfortunatley I am here to tell you all that on Sunday 7.11.04 I lost my little boy, I was 14.5wks pregnant and Im grateful that I got to give birth to him naturally. While the labour was painful (as normal) the actual
    delivery was painless and the peacefullnes was comforting.
    I was given footprints and a teddy his size, a memory blanket and photos. The staff at Westmead hospital were really compassionate. I couldnt thank them enough in that respect.
    Ill leave it here for now but thank you for letting me share my story with you. It helps to greive out loud and Im grateful I can mostly sort of do that... Its just those little moments that catch you...

layla Guest

Oh Lovebourbon, I'm so sorry.
    I can't believe that this has happened.
    It really seemed like everything was going well for your baby.
    I know there is nothing anyone can really say to you right now to take the pain away, but we are all here for you any time you need to let it all out. :hugs:
    I'm so glad that you got to give birth and see your son. That's so special and it sounds like you have some really precious memories. I didn't actually realise that you had that option at 14.5 weeks. What did you name him?
    I hope that you recover physicaly from this very soon, and that you have all the support you need to get throught the emotional pain, however long it takes.
    Thankyou for sharing your story with us, and remember, any time you need to talk................................

Oh lovebourbon, I am so sorry to hear your news. No one should ever have to experience losing a baby if you ask me, it's not fair.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Everyone reacts differently, but I found talking to people who had been through similar experiences to be the biggest help, so definitely know that we are all here for you whenever you want to vent. And whenever you are ready you can come and join all the very crazy and very special girls in the TTC after M/c and loss forum, even if you aren't going to TTC again for a while. They really are the best bunch of girls and it has helped me beyond belief.
    Take care matey

Lovebourbon

My thoughts are with you during this hard and terrible time. I am so sorry for your loss. Please feel free to talk when ever you need to.

Take Care

Im so sorry Lovebourbon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
    Fell free any time you need to talk, you can always contact me through my email if yo need too.....

OH NO!!! Oh I am so sorry to hear about your little boy. I hope you are ok.

Heaps of hugs

Tanya

OMG Lovebourbon, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. As Soph has said, no one should ever go through the experience and pain of losing a child. Whenever you need to talk just remember we are all here for you, anytime.

HUGE :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you and the family.

I am so sorry to hear of your news. My condolencences go to both you and DH.

Love Hayseed

LoveBourbon,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your darling son.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

Nic

I so sorry to hear of your news lovebourbon. :hugs:

You are in my thoughts.

Hi Lovebourbon

I am so sorry to hear of the news about your little boy. Just letting you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love :hbeat:

lovebourbon Guest

Thank you all.
    I named him serenity because it means peace, calmness and untroubled.
    Option wise I wasnt legally required to do anything, but the options were there for me.
    again ill leave it here I want to stop talking about it all the time , so many calls and questions gets a bit much ...
    Ill keep in touch and let you all know how I am
    once again Thank you

Oh Lovebourbon, huge :hugs: to you sweetie. I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your little boy, Serenity. You are in my thoughts.

Take care.

Angel.

Melinda Guest

I'm so sorry to hear your news Lovebourbon. I am glad that you have some special memories of your little boy Serenity. You certainly chose a lovely name also.

I can understand that you must be feeling so very heartbroken right now and it can be difficult to talk about your loss....sometimes it feels like you are just going over and over and over it and it hurts so much each time the words come out of your mouth........

Please know that you are in my thoughts and that if and when you do feel the need to talk, we will be here for you.

Thinking of you.....

Dear Lovebourban,

Im so sorry to hear of your loss, as the other girls have said nobody should have to endure this pain.

I gave birth to my daughter Katelyn at 18w so i understand how important the birth process and seeing your son was for you.

Also i must say that it is a beautiful name that you have choosen.

I am here if you want to talk.

Love Sarah

meg Guest

so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like you have some treasured memories which will be special for you always. I hope that despite the immense grief that you are no doubt feeling right now, you can take comfort in these memories.

Meg

karls Guest

So sorry to hear about your loss, LoveBourbon. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Please lean on all of us during this time if you need to.

Lovebourbon, I am so sorry for your loss.
    I was so sure that everything was going to work out for you, and I was in tears when I read your post on your loss of Serenity.
    If you ever want to talk please message me, I will always be there. Or when you are feeling up to it come join us in TTC after m/c or loss, it really is a great place to let everything out with people who really understand where you have been.

Lots of love and hugs to you and your family. :hugs:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast