Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here I am again.

oh kirsty i just wanted to say again how sorry I am for you and your family what a terribly sad story sending you lots of love and light

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Kirsty
    thankful for sharing ~Speckle's~ heartbreaking story.You are an amazing woman and I [-o< and hope the future holds much happiness for you.

All my love and strength to you
    take care of each other
    Trish
    "~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks ~♥~"

Kirsty,
    I'm so sorry for your loss of speckle, I know nothing makes any sence and everything that has happened runs through your mind over and over. I'm here if you ever need to chat.
    Bec

Kirsty,
    I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your precious ~Speckle~. And thank you for sharing your stories about ~Speckle~, both through the happy and the sad times. You truly are remarkable.
    With love
    Lisa

*TamaraP* Guest

Kirsty - When reading your story I had tears welling in my eyes... you have shown so much courage to come in here and tell us your story so soon after losing Speckles.
    How I feel right now, is that...you are a beautiful, strong, determined woman whom I have got so much respect for.

The courage you have shown us here, will go onto having a little baby in the near future which your two goregous angels will help grow and develop into a strong person like you and your husband.

((((Hugs))))

Oh Kirsty, I am so sorry this had to happen to you......sending lots of hugs your way,

Kat
    xx

Kirsty, I too send my love to you and your family.
    xx

Kirsty, thinking of you and your family with bigs hugs there too.
    I hope you can find answers in the coming week.

Take care

Ghada Guest

Hi - im only new to these forums, but after reading your post i couldnt help not reply. Im so sorry for the loss of your prescious 'speckle' ... you are one very strong woman indeed, and the support you have onviously received sounds overwhelmingly positive.

I wish you all the strength...

Kirsty, I am at a loss for words. I just want you to know that I think you, and your family, are amazing...

Hi Kirsty,

I am so sorry for your loss. I cant begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a baby at this time. We all grieve and rant about first trimester losses but one at this stage does put it all into another perspective.
    Please look after yourself and know that we are here for you - just as you were here for us when we needed you.
    best
    D

Kirsty your amazing strength and agility makes me want to be a mum so much more.

after reading this through twice, I cannot imagine what it must be like for you but am so proud that a woman can survive through so much and be so brave.

You truly are an inspiration and i wish you all the best in the future.

My sincerest condolences are with you and your family.

kirsty - thank you so much for sharing your story on speckle's birth - you are truly amazing to have written this out - your strength amazes me

tiggy Guest

Kirsty,

I have no words that wil express how I feel, nothing that would be adequate on screen.

Your story is so sad and yet so beautiful. I am so sad for you.

Oh Kirsty my luv....

What can i say there are no words to even express my sorrow for you - i wish there were some magic words to make it all better for you and you DH, you have been very strong in sharing your story with us. Good luck my sweet my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family at this time....

Kirsty - I want to say again how sorry I am for you all on the loss of your beloved ~Speckle~.

I am truly amazed at your courage, your an inspiration.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, hugs to you, I`m thinking of you.

Take Care

Deeanne

Kirsty you are amazingly stong, so sorry to hear about your loss of Speckle. Thankyou for sharing.

You are an amazing women Kirsty with such courage to share your story. There are just no words other than I am very sorry for the passing of your little one.

Take care and be kind to yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast