Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid trimester loss

Default Mid trimester loss

I have recently experienced the loss of my much wanted baby. This little one died at 13w and 6 days.

Last May I experienced the loss of another baby at approx. 13 weeks.

Both of these foetal deaths were discovered during routine antenatal visits and both pregnancies had developed normally with no indicators of problems.

Previous to these two pregnancies I have had four live healthy babies with no pregnancy complications. With my last child Eva I did develop gestational diabetes but apart from this my history is unremarkable.

I will share my story in full when I feel I can but for now I need answers. I have had the full gamut of testing with nothing showing. Aparently there is no reason.

I would appreciate hearing from women who have experienced something similar it would be especially helpful to hear from women who have gone on to be blessed with a live baby. I would like to know what treatment if any you had etc.

I hope someone out there can give me a little light. The deaths of these babies has not stopped me wanting another baby. In fact I am more determined...

Love to you,
    Deb

oh deb although i dont know you personally i would love to just give you a huge hug hun. I was wondering why i hadnt seen a reply from you. I am so sad to hear your news. We were only a day apart and it brings tears to my eyes just reading your post You are such an amazing woman!!! A true inspiration! Thank you so much for the info you have given me so far. I pray that you do get all the answers you need! My love and prayers go out to you and ur beautiful family.

love amber

xoxoxox

Fee Guest

Deb I'm so sorry

We are all here for you. I really hope you can find some answers.

I am so sorry for you. I hope you find the answers. My thougts are with you.

I am so sorry to read of your loss. How dreadful to get so far and yet lose your much wanted little baby for no apparent reason. I know how you feel. Last September I lost my little boy when I was 16wks. It was also discovered at a routine test. By his size they said that he had only died in the past couple of days. They assumed it was genetic but after having all the tests they found there was nothing wrong with him. They put it down to a cord accident because although it is fairly rare at that early stage, it was well wrapped around his neck when he was born.

Remember that we are all here for you as and when you need us.
    You are in my thoughts.
    Debbie

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Deb

Oh Deb, I am so sorry for your loss, Take care of yourself, and please know you are in my thoughts. :hugs:

Deb, my heart and deepest thoughts go out to you. My heart really sank when I read what happened last week.

I am afraid I can't help you with your questions either matey, but please know I am here for you if you ever need to talk. HUGE :hugs:

Melinda Guest

Deb, I really wish that I could give you the answers that you are so desperately seeking. I know that you need answers in order to move forward somehow.......I just wish that I could help.

Unfortunately I don't have the answers. It's times like these when I am just rendered helpless - I feel that there is nothing I can do to help, when that's all I desperately want to do for you.

All I can offer you is my support. I am here to be a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to listen whenever you need it.

Take very good care of yourself Deb. XOX

Tigergirl1980 Guest

OMG how terribly awful for you. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I cannot help you with your questions but I dearly hope someone can and I hope you somehow get the answers you are seeking.

Take care

Kirsty77 Guest

I'm so sorry for your loss Deb :hugs: Your in my thoughts sweets.

i just wanted to say (though i dont know you) that im really sorry for your losses & i hope that you find the answers you are looking for - sending big hugs

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Deb - I am so sorry to hear of your loss of this precious baby and your other little angel too.

It is struggle not knowing why - I understand this too.

I hope you find some answers and your hearts desire can be realised again

Trish
    "~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks ~♥~"
    Expecting IVF twins July 06

Deb - my heart sank when I read this post - I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Its just so unfair that you should have to go through these losses - didn't you have a chemical pregnancy in November too?
    I am feeling a little bit of your pain, and I know how this can make the drive to conceive again even stronger.
    I hope you can get some answers from someone soon - and I hope you never have to go through the pain again.
    Fi

Deb, I am so so sorry for your loss.

I lost my first baby at 13 weeks. I had heard the heartbeat via doppler at 12 weeks, but a week later at my NT scan, the baby had died. So I truely empathise with you sweets.

We had the full range of tests, but it didn't tell us anything, apart from the fact they there may have been an indication of a molar pregnancy after the d&c prodedure. I hope you get some more definate answers.

I then went on to have two successful pregnancies where both my babies (Olivia and Charlie) were born at full term and are both perfect.

Huge hugs to you.

OH Deb I am so saddened to hear of your loss, i know no words can heal the pain that you are feeling, but i am glad to hear that you are so determined to try again.

Be strong sweety :flower:

We are all here for you.

shell :flower:

*TamaraP* Guest

Ohhhhh deb (((((((((hugs)))))))) I am so very sorry for your loss.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast