Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid trimester loss

tiggy Guest

Deb (hugs) I am so sorry for you loss.
    I hope you find all the answers you need.

I lost one of my babies at 16 weeks, a little girl. I know it's very hard to understand, especially when things are going so well by all outward appearances.

If you need to talk at all, I am here for you.

~Sarah~ Guest

My God DEB! What a rough trot you are having Sweetheart! Both your Bubba's will be up there taking care of one another.
    I do have a close girlfriend, Kylie, who has been through the same hell as you. She had two healthy Bubba's...one in 97 then another in 00. Then in 02 she had lost one Bubba in May and another in September, both losses were dated at exactly 12wks 6days... Since then she has had a healthy boy in 03 and last year she had a healthy Bubba girl!
    In Kylie's case they found no reason for the losses. She was in her late 20's and healthy, happy, with no previous miscarriages or problems in pregnancy.
    I know alot of ladies who have had healthy Bubba's after a loss (I hope to be one of them) But I thought of Kylie as soon as I read your story and thought you might like to know that there is no such word as hopeless in this Baby making saga we all go through. Just keep you chin up Honey, and I'll meet you in the Pregnancy Belly Buddies soon!

DEB im so sorry words fail me i just want you to know im thinking of you huge hugs

DEar Deb,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Life just isn't fair sometimes.

Hugs,

Hi Deb,
    You don't really know me either but you responded to my question on lullaby tests and I really appreciated your answer, I have also been reading the pregnancy after m/l as I recently suffered an early m/c.
    Just wanted to say how truly sorry I am, you are in my thoughts. I can only imagine how difficult this has been for you.
    Take care,
    Love Cadence

Default So sorry

Deb, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I have recently suffered my second M/C also and am still left reeling from it. I too have no answers for the reasons for either loss and it is extremely frustrating. You are blessed to have your little ones at home to take your mind off things sometimes though, I don't have any children as yet and trying to have one consumes me, so unfortunatley, I can't help with the baby after miscarrisge, but i can sympathise with the emotions and feelings you are having. You will need time to yourself to cry kick and scream and also time with your partner to talk it through. It is hard and a horrible thing to go through once let alone more than that. Take care.

Deb, i am so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12