Thread: my beautiful boy

Unhappy my beautiful boy

Hello everyone
    I am writing this today as tomorrow may be a tough day. On the 11 January 2001 my beautiful first child Floyd James arrived. Sadly he was only 24wk1day and stillborn. i had been in hospital for 3.5 weeks tring to keep him as long as possible. i was told at 12 weeks i had placenta preavia and they booked me in for a unpreventable abortion as his outcome was 'not positive'. The day before i was scheduled a midwife told me that if my baby hadnt given up neither should i and her kindness and good advice made me keep trying. i was bleeding for the next twelve weeks and went into labour 3 times. on the 11 jan i woke up bleeding profusely. my husband was called and the dr said i had to be induced as i was at high risk of clotting. my husband and i agreed that we could try for another baby but there would never be another 'sonya'. with tears in my eyes i allowed myself to be induced and at 5.29 that evening my beautiful boy was born sleeping. After being warned he may be dark because of lack of fluid around him we were happy to see him a nice healthy pink(hence the name Floyd as in Pink Floyd, our favourite band). It took me half an hour of grieving before i could look at him. We have moved on and had 2 more beautiful boys, but i find myself very depressed and sad on his arrival date. Thankyou for having this forum and allowing me to relieve some of my sadness.
    -----------------------------
    Floyd James 11 jan 2001
    Thomas Allan 22 Oct 2002
    Cody Willem 8 Dec 2003

Sonya, I'm so glad and so sorry that you've shared your story with us.

Your little angel will always be there for you.

sonya

words cannot express my sympathy for you as you face this anniversary - it can be so difficult to face these days, but take heart in knowing that your angel Floyd is watching over you and your family

take care

Oh Sonya, big hugs to you. How hard for you, and how hard it must have been for your DH to have said something so profound, sad and beautiful at the same time.

Sonya :hugs: im finding it hard to find the words.. So here is a HUGE :hugs: to you and your family..

tiggy Guest

Sonya,
    Thinking of you as you remember Floyd on his birthday and anniversary. Hope your day is peaceful.

Sonya, my thoughts are with you now and tomorrow. Big :hugs: to you and your family.

Sonya - my thoughts are with you, Floyd and your family tomorrow

Sonya, my thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Thankyou for sharing your beautiful story with us. May you find some comfort in here. Big hugs to you and your DH and two beautiful boys.
    Your darling angel will always be watching over you and you family
    Take care

Sonya thinking of you as you remember little Floyd.

aw beautiful lady we all sympathise with you so very much. I wish there were magic words to take away all the pain that you have to go through.

I will just for you though light a candle in rememberance for your little man. May his spirit burn ever so brightly for eternity and till you both meet again!

My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family today.

Just know that he is up there looking down on your family and looking after your sons. He is in a better place and I know that doesnt take the pain away and im sorry for that...

May GOD bless you and your family at this hard time!!!

Unhappy

thankyou for all your kind words and wishes. This forum has helped immensely with my sorrow as you can feel very alone on these days. I had a rather peaceful day and i think this is the least i have cried on this date in 6 years. no matter how many years pass it can still feel like a fresh wound. i just thank goodness i was blessed with two more healthy boys and i know Floyd is up there with all his little angel friends.

oh Sonya,

I am so very sorry that you have to live with the loss of your special little boy. He must have chosen you as his mummy for some reason. You nurtured him as much as you could, and allowed him to be with you as long as he could.

Big big hugs to you and to your husband.

Linda.

hugs Hun, i hope you find the strength to get through the day...
    xoxoxoxo thinking of you.