Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is a natural miscarriage more painful than labour?

Adam is dropping all the kids off so we can go to hossy alone, I'm hoping we wont be there long, just long enough to leave my little angel, and get a once over.

I had some blood loss that REALLY scared us both, but after the placenta it has all settled to just period like. I think everything is fine, so I hope they dont keep me too long...

Our little man was born after my waters broke in bed, no pain or contractions, and he was out in a push. The placenta took another 40 mins. Will post my stillbirth story soon, I want to remember his precious birth. We have also taken lots of photos... he really is perfect, just so so small, he is just a little longer than my hand.

Oh Jodie

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy, I bet he is just beautiful too.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful, perfect son. And well done for doing it your way and birthing him on your own.

I am so sorry that you are going through this terrible situation, I hope you are able to heal in due time. Remember we are all here for you xxxx

Jodie, I'm so glad that you got to birth your little boy at home and didn't have to go to hospital for the induction Take care and make sure that you get as much rest as you can Thinking of you xo

Unhappy

Gentle hugs

Congratulations on the birth of your little man.
    And my deepest condolences he couldn't stay here Earthside with you.

Take care of you xx

Oh my god - what an amazing woman you are to have the stength and courage to birth your baby at home that way.

I don't know why these things happen to us, really its the most horrible thing ever. I don't think anyone has the answer. I'm crying along with you honey. So very very sad.

Oh this is so sad I'm so sorry this has happened.. but so glad you got to have him at home and have some precious memories. *hugs*

oh PB, im so glad u got to have him at home hun.
    im so so sorry ur little man couldnt stay longer. My heart is truley broken for u.
    Much love and hugs
    xxxx

so so so so so sad to hear this story i honestly wish that it was a better outcome for you and ur partner..

I wish all the strength in the world that can be given.. no words can express my feelings of remorse for you, you are truely an incredible lady and i wish you the best and lots of
    Last edited by *Sparklez*; August 9th, 2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: out of respect situation

I'm soooo sorry for your lost xoxoxoxo

Welcome earthside little one, May you fly free with the angels Xoxoxoxo

Oh Jodie BIGGEST hugs ever right now...... Well done on birthing your gorgeous little boy at home rather than in hospital and avoiding the induction. You are so brave and strong. I'm so sorry.....

I'm so glad you got to take some photos, may he rest in peace where he is happy.

XXX

Oh Hun, big to you and your family. You did great bringing him to our world. Glad you got photos of your gorgeous boy and could spend time with him at home with no outside pressure. Xoxo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123