Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Again.......

Default Not Again.......

Hi everyone, well I'm losing the baby, I started to bleed last night and it just got heavier and heavier, and now I have really bad cramps, so I'm pretty sure I'm losing the baby!

Rang Dr. and he said there's nothing I can do or him for that matter, I see him on Tuesday for an ultrasound just to make sure.

DH and I were up half the night me crying and talking to him and vise versa, we've decided and this was very hard for me to do coz I do want more babies but I strongly feel that this is again nature's way of telling me I have 2 beautiful healthy children and that's my quota if that makes any sense!

I'm now well on Tuesday going to talk to the DR about having a hysterectomy, this is something they've suggested happen after my (well this pregnancy ) was over so it's not a light decision it's one that's been happening for quite a long time.
    So Christmas or just after is probably when it'll happen.

I kinda just feel angry but numb, Im angry at my body, coz I can't understand why I can't do this again, so I feel that my body just can't or won't do it again and I honestly can't go through this again, I don't have the strength, and I feel in sayng that, that I'm selfish after all you brave amazing women keep going and going and I'm just giving up, but I just can't anymore.

I feel that now that I've made my decision I need the stength and determination (for lake of a better word) to follow through and put it outta my mind to become a Mummy again, as I said b4 I have 2 amazing wonderful children that I am going to focus on now and love and watch them grow, this desire I have for another will I guess just fade away (hopefully).

I'm not sure what else to write or say nothing can be done or this can't be fixed, I have to except it and move on.

Thanks all for everything I love you guys.xx

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh Nadia I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Nadia, i'm so sorry sweetie :flower:

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh nadia, it breaks my heart to read this. Hun do not feel like you are selfish for not trying any more, you are simply doing what's best for you and your body and your family, I'm sure no one here will think you are selfish.
    Know that we are all here for you You are in my thoughts, take care.

Nooo!! Nadia, I am so sorry!!

Not sure what else to say

Heaps of hugs
    Love
    Tanya

Nadia(((hugs))), I am so sorry for what is happening to you. Like Bec said, you are not selfish sweetie. Take care of your self and remember we are all thinking of you.

so sorry to read this, nadia

you do what's best for you and your family.

BW

Oh no, Nadia, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Thinking of you

Nadia, darling, please let me know if there is ANYTHING at all I can do for you.

Words are not enough.

Love to you and your family.

Nadia, I am so sorry to hear of your loss! Please remember there are scores of wonderful ladies (and a few men!) here at BellyBelly ready to support you.

Thinking of you; hope you feel better soon!

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh Nadia, sweety... I am soooo sorry.

I am so sorry that this has happened, and you are not selfish!!! sending you lots of love Roslyn

Nadia, I am so sorry for your loss...the decision you have made must be so hard.

((hugs))

xoxo

Nadia, I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

Oh Nadia I`m so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. I`m thinking of you.

Take Care

Dee

OMG, Nadia, I am so sorry matey. When I saw your name next to the post and read it my heart sank and all I could do is cry for you. Its just not fair!
    My heart goes out to you and DH and please know I am here for you if you ever want to chat. :hugs:

Loadsa Love and Hugs
    Kazz
    xoxoxo

So very very sorry

Jo

Nadia I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope your dr can give you some good words next week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast