Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second D&C and Not Looking Good...HELP!

Oh Sarah! what an awful time you are going through.....you know everyone in here is here to support you, big hugs!

lucysmummie Guest

Oh sarah I really feel for u and what ur going through....

Hope moving to melbourne and the different scenery can help u put it behind and get back to that BDing... although im pretty sure U havent stopped that...

Your a champ and an inspiration to all of us!!!!

~Sarah~ Guest

HAHAHA Shinee...what BDing?! I wish...thats forbidden. Stupid infection! Yes well I will be happy to finally start BDing again cause one thing leads to another which leads to a Bubba which leads to finally trying to catch up to all you August buddies.

lucysmummie Guest

REALLY my little :smt077 friend??? that sux!!!!.. dont worry Ive only kinda done it 3 times since being pregnant and no times since my last internal... Too scared....

Us august girlies arent too far u will DEFINATLY catch up!!!! we r waitin behind for u... promise :flower:

~Sarah~ Guest

Well I thought I would do an update
    D&C number 3 went well...I think?!...no Polyps...no Trophoblastic Disease just lots more products of conception So I think thats good news.
    However the bunch of hacks still cant promiss they got it all. I just have to wait and see...AGAIN!
    They pulled the senior Gynae to do it this time and he said looking around inside there he could see that the placenta is in pretty deep and he is sure he got it all but...you guessed it!, no garuntees.
    So once again I will wait for the next 6 days and hope the bleeding doesn't get heavier! Ho Hum.

Sarah I hope that this time all is ok. Fingers crossed!

Oh Sarah -you poor thing. I hope that there is an end to this trauma very, very soon, You saga is very similar to mine and I am now in the TWW after TTC again (with assistance) -so there IS a light at the end of the tunnel!
    At my 3rd D&C (7th feb -7 weeks after the 1st) I still had "product" stuck deep into my uterine lining -My Dr did not want to scrape too much in fear of doing more damage. It did eventually all go but only after I got AF. Nature seemed to do a better job in the end than the Dr's!!
    Hope your Dr DID get it all and the next bleed you have is a normal AF!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12