Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spare a thought for my little cousin. her partner & their newly born angel

So sad, am hoping your cousin finds the strength she needs to get through this... R.I.P little Ruby, may you fly free and watch over your mum and keep her safe!

im so sorry for you and your families loss, RIP little ruby you were to beautiful for this world fly free. will be thinking of you all xxxx

I am so sorry for the loss. As someone else said acknowledging their parenthood is really important.
    I also had all my flowers for the funeral done in silk flowers from the florist. They're really beautiful and good quality, but most of all I still have them all to keep as memories, and some decorate my house now that I'm a few years down the grief road. I always give silk flowers as condolences now. There is a certain irony of having to throw out deceased flowers a week after a funeral. Anything that you give them will become a special momento. You can also have a star in the sky named after their baby, I'm sure it could be found on google.

Big hugs all round during this tough time.

thank so much for all your thoughts and suggestions, she hand to hand Ruby over today, I have no words for what she must be feeling.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

So sorry to hear.

Hugs to your cousin how very sad for all concerned.

RIP Ruby

xoxox

RIP little Ruby! Sending much love to your family!

I'm so sorry to hear of your cousin's loss, so devastating and heartbreaking. I'm sure little Ruby will always look over her mum and dad from above, with so much love in her heart. What a brave and beautiful lady your cousin is. I wish her much love and healing in the coming weeks, months and beyond. When I lost my little boy I never received a 'congratulations' card, it would have been so special to receive the acknowledgement that he was born. Stillborn but STILL born. I think you are just so special to want to acknowledge Ruby's birth, a little star was born into heaven, too beautiful for this earth. I hope your cousin can join the forums on belly, I have found so much solace, understanding, compassian and love here. It was so vital to my healing. I send you and your cousin and her family much love and many hugs, just being there for her is just so very important.

Big hugs,
    Beata.

I am so so sorry to hear of Ruby's passing....my she watch over her mummy and daddy and give her strength..

I have lit a candle in Ruby's honour

xoxox

my thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time. lots of love huni xxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12