Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today we welcomed our son into our home

kirsty Guest

Default Today we welcomed our son into our home

Strange title I know but today we have finally put the urn of our precious son ~Thomas Nicol~ on display in our home.

Before now I wasn't ready & it has taken me 8mths & 2weeks since we welcomed him into our lives & said goodbye to him to be fully comfortable to have his urn displayed in a place where I can see it all the time.

I'm sure some will be uncomfortable with it on display once they realise what it is but that is their problem not mine. I love & miss my little man every day & oh how I wish things had of turned out differently.

Kirsty, Thomas is right where he is meant to be. *hugs* to you on what is a very special day.

Kirsty, huge hugs to you sweety. But also a huge YAY for this huge milestone and you being ready for ~Thomas~ to be displayed.

I'm sure that no one will feel off put and if they are then tough luck to them.

A big to you on this special day.

*Hugs* Kirsty. What a monumentus day.

That is an amazing thing to have acomplished. I am with the other girls, if people are uncomfortable with seeing your little boy, then they have the ability to leave. Your little boy is exactly where he should be.

*TamaraP* Guest

Huge hugs Kristy on reaching this special day and time.
    You are one wonderful woman and mummy and I am sure ~Thomas~ knows this (((hugs)))

Kirsty I hope this is a really special day for you all.

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing for you to have done, and how wonderful to feel comfortable and at peace with doing it.
    Well done to you

Hi Kirsty,

Congratulations on finally being able to do this. I am so proud of you and you are right, Thomas is such a big part of your life, just as big as both his big brothers James and Alex. If anyone that is in your home has a problem with you honouring your sons life then they dont really love you and your family and shouldnt be in your home anyway.

Love Sarah xx

Welcome home Thomas... :hugs:

I can only imagine how difficult yet wonderful it must feel to have Thomas so near.
    I am sending you all my love you beautiful strong woman...

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

it has all been said as well as i could have - welcome home ~Thomas~ to you Kirsty.
    We have Charlotte's ashes at home too.

Hugs Kirsty. Welcome home to your little angel.

tiggy Guest

Kirsty,

Good to hear that you have your little guy with you now.
    Thinking of you and sending you hugs of condolence, pride, sadness and empathy.
    Little Thomas will be with you forever, in your heart and in your home.

That's great you now have Thomas' urn displayed in your home, he is part of your family and I think people will be fine with it - and if not, well it's his home so...

Caitlyn is on our sideboard in a beautiful urn and I wouldn't have it any other way. If people are uncomfortable, that is their problem. Our baby, our home.

I am so proud of you for reaching the point of welcoming your special little angel man into your visible home

One of the kinda mums lost her son late in her pregnancy and has a hand drawn portrait of him with the bronze castings. It's beautiful.

Can I ask a question, and please remove it if I am out of line at all and I'm sorry if I am - was it a hard decision to cremate your babies rather than bury them ?

Kirsty~ I am so glad to see this post from you, and it couldn't be titled any better! Your angel is now where he belongs. Sending you LOADS of cyber hugs.
    P.S. Please look up and give Thomas a wink from me.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Such a huge step you have taken....I can only imagine how difficult this would have been.

Take Care. X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast