Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waiting to miscarry

Thanks sezjm. I still have some nausea and my boobs are still tender. I was going through a litle crisis earlier, thinking things like, 'What if I am still pregnant? I should be waiting just in case.' etc. I am guessing this is normal paranoia for this situation though. I will feel so much better when it is all over.

:hugs: to you Smegs. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope all goes as well as it can. I hope that doesn't sound insensitive to you, I'm sure you know what I mean.

*Beccy* Guest

Smegs ~ thinking of you tonight...wishing you a speedy recovery IYKWIM!

Beccy

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thinking of you today smegs

goldilocks Guest

Thinking of you today, sweetie...I hope the procedure is over with very quickly :hugs:

Please take time out to heal and come back to join us when you are ready. We're all here for you, honey

Love & hugs
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

kirsty Guest

Sending big hugs to you for today & thinking of you as you say your final goodbye to your little bubba

Hey Smegs - I hope today isn't too awful. Its a long one, so you will be happy for a nice shower and a comfy bed when you get home.
    Make DH go out and get you something nice for dinner if you are feeling up to it after the procedure. My big one was a rather large glass of wine.
    As for the preggy symptoms - as mine was a missed miscarriage, all my symptoms stopped about the same time as the baby was dated - so I was nearly 3 weeks before my D&C, and the symptoms were all gone before then.

Big hugs for you - I hope you are OK.

thinking of you...

Smegs honey just wanting to wish you strength and courage to get through today and the coming weeks. We are all here for you sweety. And know that your little one is now in angel heaven watching down on you forever.

Lots of hugs,
    Lisa

Just sending a quick message to let you know I"m thinking of you smegs. I'm so sorry to hear what has been happening. Let us know that you're alright after you get home. We're all here for you upon your return.
    Jayne

kriminal Guest

Thinking of you smegs. Hope all went well for you today

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and wishes. Yesterday went well, it was a little hard going into theatre but the staff were excellent and so kind and thoughtful (I will definitely be going there if I am lucky enough to have a baby). I have not had much bleeding or pain and am hoping I won't. I feel like a weight has been lifted off me and I can get on with recovering now without the waiting hanging over me. Once again, thank you all so much for your support, you have no idea how much you have all helped.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

So glad to hear that things went well smegs and that the staff were good to you. Hope that your recovery is quick and painless too and it's great that the weight has been lifted off your shoulders. You sound really good and I hope that continues. I'm glad you have found comfort here and know that we are all here for you still

goldilocks Guest

That's great news, Smegs...I'm so happy it all went well. I hope that your physical and emotional recovery is a speedy one.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing

Love & hugs
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

kriminal Guest

smegs,
    so glad everything went well and you are feeling ok. here's to a healthy recovery and to the return of AF so we can start TTC again soon!!!!

Smegs honey, im so glad it all went well. Look after yourself now, its important to be kind to your body and allow yourself time to heal physically and emotionally. You are a brave woman and we are all here for you when you need us.

Thank you all, it is almost a week later now and I feel so much better.

I am still kind of avoiding people though. I saw my sister Monday and she asked me was I going to try again straight away, and then was telling me about her friend who lost her baby at eight months and how lucky I was that it didn't happen to me, and at least I know I can get pregnant now, etc etc.

I know people mean well but I wish they could mean well without opening their mouths. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. Thank you all for being here!

kirsty Guest

Oh smegs sweetie I know what you mean about people meaning well but in reality you just wish they wouldn't say it. The biggest culprit of it around here atm is my Dh , whenever I feel a little down about my boys he always seems to say "at least you didn't go through childbirth & raise them for a few years first only to lose them then". He gets answered with a swift "shut your mouth" (probably not quite as politely as that either).

Take all the time you need to be at peace with yourself & what you have just been through before you place too many expectations on yourself about how you should be feeling or what you should be doing. Only you & your DH can ever know when things are right for you to try again, or whatever decision it is that you both make.

Sending you big hugs & remember we are always here when you need it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast