thread: We lost our baby to SIDs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Mar 2004
    Sparta
    12,662

    I'm so sorry to hear about your devastating loss. I really feel that anything I say in response is utterly inadequate. Thank-you for sharing your little Liam's story with us.

  2. #2
    Fire Fly Guest

    Oh God! is all i can think at the moment. How strong you are to be able to sit and re-live that by writing it down. I could never do that.
    I can not even begin to imagine the pain and grief you and your husband are going through. I wish i had the right words to take your pain away .

    So deeply sorry for your HUGE loss. Please stay strong.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2004
    1,451

    I am so sorry for you loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. Liam is definitley looking down on you and will forever be your guardian angel.