Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Making Flannyl flats

Ah yes winter isn't friendly, though even on overcast days the uv makes a difference to the stains but yeah, given that Caty's my first baby and hence I have no experience with drying nappies in winter....if there's no uv then there's no natural bleach. My flanny flats don't have a funny smell though. And the dryer makes all nappies hold onto smells...very annoying so I don't do it often.

Mum2bee - microfleece, or any fleece for that matter, doesn't need overlocking or even sewing.

Quote Originally Posted by nixonsmama View Post
    Hi ladies , just read over the thread , I have bought the triangle liners from woolies for about $2 each ... the work a treat.. they are by the little wishes brand !!
    cheers
    Just confirming - is it 1 liner per packet?

Thanks Nixonsmama for solving that mystery! It's bugged me for 13 years! I won't need to buy any more though... my current batch will definately see me through to the end. Oh and rack drying flat flannel nappies isn't too inconvenient... they dry faster than clothes. I just place my rack over a heat duct.

Hi all ,
    yes its 1 per pack ! thats not too bad tho ,
    and as for plastic pants, i didnt use them as ds had nappy rash soooo bad , I just popped training pants over a terry and it worked fine !! but if you left it too long they soaked thru... also Nylon pilchers are longer lasting and breathable too ... only in america tho but you can buy them on ebay search nappy covers and tick worldwide search ... you'll be surprised what you can find for a decent price !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123