Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Premmie Mums #3

tiggy Guest

Hey Rac!
    OMG, wanna swap babies???? 8 -10 hours ay night???? I can't even get Ivy to sleep 8 - 10 minutes!!!!!! Ronan sounds SO cute and I love the photo in his ticker!
    I know how stressful all the weigh ins and check ups are. I bet he'll be fine. You are such a great Mum, how could he have NOT put on the grams? GL and let us know how much he's put on.

To answer your question, Yes, Noah has two teeth. The first one cut while he was in hospital and the second just popped through about a week later.

Understand about the mother's group. I am terrible at the best of times getting out and about and a mother's group is enough to send me shaking in a corner BUT once you make that first leap, it gets easier. They'll love you and Ronan.

Bec - Cool Can't wait! How was work? I can't imagine working in the police force...
    Not long now to Josh's birthday.
    I think Ella is next in our little group and then Josh.
    All these birthday bubs!

Congratulations Kyla and happy labour day Carrie!

HI all.
    Thanks for all your well wishes for Kyla's birthday! Sorry, I've been offline for a few days as we had a BIG weekend. My sister and her 2 boys were over from Adelaide and staying with us which was great and we had a HUGE birthday and Baptism celebration on Sunday which was great but tiring.
    Kyla was an angel on her B'day and did so well - it's been a very busy few days. She also got lots of lovely pressie's and has been enjoying playing with her new toys.

Tiff- Yay on Ivy's 1st tooth - hope she is settling a bit for you and Noah though!
    Rac- Hope the weigh in eases your mind on Friday - sounds like he is doing great and giving his mummy lots of sleep!
    Bec- Hi there, I'm glad Josh is feeling better after gastro.

Hi everyone else - hope you are all doing well!

Beebee- Thanks for your advice, I'm sure that you're right re: eating lumpy food when she is ready. Kyla seems to like doing things in her own time. However, it's reassuring to hear your story.

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday Ella!

Hope you have a wonderful day, full of surprises and kisses and cuddles!

Happy birthing day, Rae. Hope you have a day full of fond memories.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Happy 1st Birthday Ella

hope you have a wonderful day with lots of surprises

Hi Rae - it was lovely to meet you & Ella

Happy Birthday Ella
    (and happy birthing day to you Rae)
    Hope you've had a great birthday!!

Gee - It's a bit quiet in here at the moment!! I think I can hear an echo...echo...echo..
    Hope everyone is well and coping okay.

We had our MCHN visit Friday and Kyla is now 8.5kg. We have the pead tomorrow.
    I think Kyla's teething atm...she has been off her food, tummy achy, chucky, dribbly, and generally unhappy. I felt like the laundry was a pit of pooie and spewy clothes this morning (sorry tmi). She is either teething or not well....not sure.

Haven't seen Nickers around much lately - hope you and Nixon are doing good!

tiggy Guest

Hi Carrie,
    I'm here.
    Not much to report.
    Ivy is sick again.
    New paed on Wednesday.
    Ivy now has two teeth, to rival her brother's
    ummm...

Sorry to hear Kyla is unwell again or teething, yuck to both, yay that she is 8.5 kgs!!!!

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday Joshua!!!!!! Hope you got lots of pressies, hugs and kisses.

Happy birthing day Bec, hope you had a wonderful day, with lots of happy memories!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA AND BIRTHING DAY BEC
    Wow - all these birthdays!!

TIFF- Hope the Pead is good on Wednesday. Poor Ivy has had a bad run of it hasn't she? Woohoo for her chompers - watch out Noah!
    I forgot to add - Kyla is clapping now when I say clap hands, and bopps to her vtech toy, and says num num when she eats...cute!

tiggy Guest

AWWWWWW, that is cute!

Noah makes kissing noises and when you offer up your cheek, he savages it with slobber and then, under the guise of kissing you, bites down...HARD!! I t hurts too!

yeah, Ivy is having a bit of a rough winter but spring is almost here.

Happy Birthday Joshua
    hope you had a fun day filled with lots of cuddles and exciting new toys

Tiff & Carrie,

sorry to hear Ivy & Kyla are not well - hope tomorrow brings brighter and better days for you all.
    GL at new Paed Tiff - hope they listen and DO something.

kirsty Guest

Happy birthday Joshua.

Tiff I can't believe your little guys are already 8mths old

Happy 1st Birthday Joshua. Hope your having a great day sweety. Hope your coping alright Bec with your baby growing up

Joshua says thank you very much everyone for your birthday wishes!

We had a party yesterday which was great and had a lovely day today too. He got lots of awesome pressies and lots of hugs & kisses!

And Trish, I think I am coping ok thanks , although I have no idea where the past year has gone or where my baby boy has gone!??

Tiff, what's happening with little Ivy? I hope you get some results from your paed appointment. Yay for her new teeth! Look out Noah! And ouch to his bitey kisses! Josh does those too.

Carrie, I hope Kyla is better soon too. The clapping sounds gorgeous! Clever girl!

How is everyone else doing?

for yesterday little Josh

Oh and THANKS heaps for Ella's brithday wishes!!!!!!!!!!! We had a lovely day and a wonderful party on Sat....it truly is amazing how quickly our babies grow up Thanks again girls!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast