Thread: Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair

Default Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair

hi - do any of you have this highchair and are you happy with it? is it a problem that it doesnt have a tray? tia

A friend was telling me today she has this one and loves that it sits right up to the table. The only problemt would be if you had a good table that you didn't want damaged. Our table top is really dodgy so we always have a table cloth on it so it wouldn't be suitable for us.

We have it but have only had it since she was about the age of 1 so couldn't comment for use as a baby but we love it. We use it up at the table and we're just able to adjust as she's grown (she's now 3). She can get in and out of the chair on her own without any issues. Easy to clean (although when we had the crotch strap in place, that was a little difficult to clean...especially when a spoonful of porridge gets wedged in between ).

Thanks! I ended up buying the Ikea chair for now and we will get the stokke when he is a bit older..

yep, love it. leila has been using it since she was about 5 months. it as the baby seat accessory. we bought the red seat with the bright blue baby seat...my next door neighbour has had hers for 30 years and still uses as a computer desk chair! LOL!