Thread: Where do you shop for baby equipment?

Unhappy Where do you shop for baby equipment?

I live on the NSW Central Coast and have visited Babies Galore a couple of times. I found they had a good range but feel as though there would be more stuff out there. AFAIK Babies Galore is the only major baby shop on the coast. I am happy to drive to Sydney and look at more shops but not really sure where to go.

Do you have any suggestions for Sydney? I've heard of baby central at Chatswood Chase - any good? Where do you recommend we go?

Thanks!

hi nicca,
    Not sure about shops in your area but have you checked out e bay at all??
    I am an e bay nut.. he he he.... can get some great bargains on there.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for

There is also babyco at Tuggerah in the factory outlet center. You could try Toys R Us too. They stock some of the discontinued stuff that babies galore and babyco can't get anymore. HTH's

We bought our Cot and carseat from 'My baby warehouse' on Parramatta Rd in Leichhardt. They were having a big sale at the time so we saved heaps. I've also bought quite a few things through ebay - mostly toys.

I do all my baby/nursery shopping at Babyco!

DoubleK Guest

we went to babyco & toys r us, they have great stuff!

also baby target was good too, they have a wide range or everything you need!

We bought some things for our princess from the new My Baby Warehouse in Lansvale (near Liverpool) and they were really good. They have a website that you can order online if that suits better.

hi

I too live on the coast and we just recently fitted out our little babies room (eventhough i'm not due till july!). We went to baby co at the tuggerah supa centa. They have some great deals/packages on at the moment and the ladies are really nice and helpful. They went through everything we need step by step.

We got a gorgeous timbet Cot, plus mattress and matching change table as a package for $777 reduced from $1070 i think.
    Our pram....baby seat, and because out total was over a certain amount we got a free Mama'a feeding chair.

I also went to Babies Galore at Erina, i like their cots, but wasn't impressed with their prams. They looked very space age to me. I was going to get a cot my babies galore but thought if i get everything from the one store they can give you more of a discount.

Also be upfront with them and ask for some freebies or a discount, it doesn't hurt to ask. Hopefully this helps!

There is only a Babies Galore at Chatswood now, the other baby shop closed. Oh, and a Toys R Us.

Baby Kingdom at Bankstown was quite good, we got our cot there.

Toys R Us definately. You wouldnt think to go there for baby furniture but they usually have a great range and really good prices too.
    Other than that i might check out Myer, Target or whatever that baby shop is over in the super centre at Tuggerah. I bought a pram, capsule liner and cradle matress from there for DS.

What I did was pick what I wanted then shop around. This place called Baby Zone Direct is realllly good. They ended up giving me $1000 off my things, plus free delivery They love to do packages, and deliver Australia wide also. You can order off the phone

Do you have a Forty Winks near you? Was quite suprised to see that our local had a Baby Winks stuck in the back corner with cots, prams and car seats.