Thread: Assurance Plus Brand.

Default Assurance Plus Brand.

Has anyone used this brand?? I got A BFN at 8dpo and it is "supposed" to pick it up from 7dpo.... just wondering if maybe it was too early or an unrealiable brand... I usually get BFP quite early. Dont wanna think i still have a chance if I prob dont

I probably wouldn't be 100% sure about a brand that claims they can detect from 7DPO... does it say what amount it detects? I'd say its too early (P.S. I got a BFP at 10DPO with First Response mid-stream (but I PIAC and dipped instead of POAS lol) and no evap lines on cycles when it was a BFN, so I think they're pretty reliable!).

Jodie
    It is still very early! An egg implants usually from 7 to 10 days after conception and once it attaches it usually takes 24 to 48 hrs to start releasing hcg to show in your urine. Assurance plus I think is about 15 to 20 mlu so I think you should wait until at least 10 dpo before testing again or even until you have missed your af then you will know for sure. ( I got my bfp clearly on 10dpo with this brand and my hcg level from blood test on 11 dpo was 50mlu) Hope this helps a little! Goodluck!

Thanks girls. Af due on Sunday, so ill grab one today and try again in the morn. I usually use Crystal Clear so I might grab one of those... just dont know... with all the other preg It picked it up early so I think I missed this month too...

I like the Assurance brand, but like some other tests (ie FR, etc)) they claim to detect a pregnancy 5-7 days before AF is due. For one, they'd have to be 10miu to do this (and they are both 25miu) and also like PP said implantation doesn't happen until 7-10dpo anyway so chances of getting a BFP before 10-12dpo is very slim. FF says 13.5 days is the average that a person gets their BFP, so definately tested too early. Best of luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!