Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Huge thumbs up to Lullaby Conceptions

After reading your comments...I've just ordered a whole lot of HPTs...looking forward to receiving them as I'm so tired of buying them from the chemist at $20+ for 2...and then being disappointed!!!

At least if I'm disappointed with the BFN, it isn't costing $10/test!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Good job, Monnie!
    They are bloody expensive at the chemist, hey? I don't know how they get away with it! I've tried a few different types and the little, plain stick ones do just as good a job as the fancy ones with plastic all around them.

you can buy the little stickie ones from woollies, they are cheap there (not as cheap as online though)

I dont think i wil get a pos, but i need to know. It might be my new meds playing with my body, they've been known to do it...

I used Lullaby OPK's and HPT's with this pregnancy the first month of using the OPK's i fell pg. So much better than buying them in the shops.

Fire Fly Guest

Well the 5 extra test i got i only realised today that they are OPK'S so i had a go at one. Lol couldnt resist even though i knew i was past 'O'. Least now i know how to use them. Did you use one everyday Michelle?.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oooerr Michelle! This is my first month of using OPKs!! Could that be an omen

Good job @ having a play, Kerrie! You use them starting from about CD10-12 until you get a positive (where the line shows up as strong or darker than the control line - if it's not as dark then it's a negative). Once you get a negative again (because you can get 2 positives in a row - one day after the other) you stop using them

I used OPK's, i could never get a pos... but i also have trouble with some urine tests, never could get a BFP out of most of them, the pee tests that th drs use work, but thats about it. And i havent used lullaby yet, i didnt know about them before...

Fire Fly Guest

Thanks Deb, i think i might give it a go next month seeing i have them there. Think i may need more than 4 though, Lol.
    Maybe i will try when i think 'O' is going to be or around.

Debbie Lee Guest

Kerrie - yep... good idea to use them within 3-4 days of when you think you "O".... you'll probably need to use them less each time (tho I hope you don't have to use them more than once!! hehehe).

What do you think the chances are that I can get stuff shipped here to Canada?

Hi Mama of 2,

Yep we ship just about anywhere If you have any questions as to shipping prices, there is an online calculator on the website (where you just select your products an enter your country and it calculates it for you). Or you are more than welcome to email us directly.

Hey jod,

am about to buy some preseed form your site but i clicked the link and it couldn't find it- so i removed the au from the address adn it worked.
    I have just misscarried and am hoping for good luck like the othere on you webbie

thanks a lot!!

Thanks Jodie - I'll be checking it out sometime soon.

I too have recently purchased from lullaby. It was like xmas when my parcel arrived (yes - very discreetly). I used my first opk today. So excited, and have been using the bbt. Will definately buy more from lullaby -although I hope I wont need to. xo

Fire Fly Guest

I cant believe myself. It wouldnt even be a month ago that i ordered 5 HPT. Lol, i have 1 left. How shocking is that. Im just hoping the last one will be the one.
    How embarrasing, Lol.

lol - Kerrie. Know how that feels!

Fire Fly Guest

LMAO, wouldnt you think having 2 kids already we would know by now.......nah!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Well... I'll be placing another order soon, me thinks! AF is on her way (well.. so I reckon!) so I may need more OPK's.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast