Thread: I want to buy some OPK's

Default I want to buy some OPK's

Where is the best place to buy them from (eg online as opposed to pharmacy) what is the best brand at the cheapest price. I am very new to this whole OPK stuff, so any advice would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Meg

ide go down to safeway/woolies.. i found they are the cheapest but be prepared..an OPK isnt too cheap. Take about $25-30 down to the supermarket just to be safe.

Good luck hun sending baby dust ur way!!! xox

Google lullaby conceptions. I know a few girls on here buy OPKs and HPT on this site. Cheap and supa doopa fast delivery (an very discreet packaging too...

I was going to say lullaby conception as well

Thanks girls. I will have to check it out.
    Hope you are all well Rach.

mbear, when you say discrete packaging, how discreet exactly? I often get mail sent to my folks' place because there's always someone around to sign for them. I was thinking about ordering some OPKs and HPTs from lullaby conception but I don't want my family to know that I'm ttc and they'd be the ones signing for it. I really want to be able to surprise my family when I finally have the good news!!!

Its not like they have LULLABY CONCEPTIONS plastered all over the packaging LOL....from memory, when i ordered mine, it was in a A4 size envelope, no marketing of the company whatsoever on the envelope itself - the OPKs etc were in a box - i.e so you couldnt 'feel' what was in the box...

I was more concerned about my postie - i didnt want him knowing my business !!!

my last order was in a box inside a express post bag, nothing on packaging to signify what was inside

Thanks mbear and Rach .

Jaxi

Did you end up getting the OPK's from Lullaby? Are they any good? I haven't tried OPK's before but was told about the brand Confirm (available in the supermarket) but then read a post by someone saying that Lullaby sells them much cheaper. I see they have 10 strips for $10.95, which is pretty cheap (not that I know how much they cost in the supermarket or how many you get in the box).

I'm thinking of ordering some from Lullaby so would be interested to know what you thought of them, or anyone else who has used that brand.

Thanks.
    Monique

I used them this month they were quite easy to read and well I got a definate ++ and temp rise next day ....

Thanks Rachel. I ended up ordering a 10 pack OPK from Lullaby Conceptions so will try them out this month. Fingers crossed!

Well I ordered them, and they arrived, but lo and behold I was pregnant without actually using them!

Congratulations! That is fantastic news.

Well I received my OPK from Lullaby within 2 days of ordering - very fast service, which is great.

They say that the best time to test is 2pm. Is that the time that most of you test? I obviously want to do it at the optimum time of day but I'll be at work so I guess I'll just have to disappear into the loo with my kit for 5 or so minutes! Has anyone done the testing later in the day, say after 6pm? I know they say you can test up to 10pm but 2pm is the best.

Thanks.

I did mine at 5pm only cause thats when I remmebered but this month I will do them at 2pm