Thread: LATE HPT or BTs - YOUR STORIES

Default LATE HPT or BTs - YOUR STORIES

Just wanted to know if any other ladies have had experiences with late htps or bts. I had an experience with ds, go a pos hpt at like cd 50 or something crazy like that when i usully have 32-35 day cycles.

This time i have pg symtpoms, darkening of areola, creamy cm, high temps, stitch-like cramping, and NO AF, NO POS HPT ANDNO POS BT. So even though i 'feel' pg i have to wait it out i guess.

so if you have had any similar experiences would love to know( it will probly give me hope LOL)

TIA

BTW- checkout my chart, the best one ive ever got and most consecutive high temps

Hi Netti,
    Maybe you o'ed on cd17 instead of earlier? that dip at the end could be implantation (cd30) and it just might take a few more days to register. I noticed that last cycle you o'ed at cd16.
    Good luck to you xo

Looking at your chart I'd say you O'd on CD21 as you had wet CM until then. You shouldn't get it after O.

Also temps after an early m/c are usually erratic and I notice you had one last cycle so you can't really go by the temps in the first half of this cycle, your CM would be a better indication and cos that didn't change til CD22 & you got a rise in temp then too it's likely that you actually O'd CD21. Hope that helps.

I also noticed that your temps were quite low last cycle for a pregnancy cycle - FYI I've read somewhere that low temps like that are a sign of low progesterone and that m/c will often follow.

Anyway if you know your usual LP wait til you reach that after counting from CD21 and test again then. Good luck.

I'd say you probably O'd somewhere from CD18-20, instead of 13 like it says since that where the fertile CM stops, and the temp rise actually starts. Which would put you around 14DPO, which can still be too early for some pregnancy tests. Did the dr's tell you if there was ANY hcg in the blood, or just not enough to warrant a positive pregnancy result? It could be that the implantation was CD30, and there is still not enough to register a + pregnancy even by a BT????

no they just told me neg for the bt. im pretty sure i O cd 20 or cd21, i put a pos opk in ff so i could get cl. cuz i obviously didnt O at cd13. well more waiting iguess
    i used 1st response and clear blue this morning i used 2 bcuz ive heard ppl say fr is abit dodgy so thats why i done the two

mybe over the weekend then ill see bfp