Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When to test?

WOOHOO! That's 4 of us testing together on Monday! I hope we are all going on the same cruise! Anyone else out there want to join us on Monday?
    I would love to hear some ideas on plans of telling DH the good news Monday night! I really want to do something special in order to tell him the good news if we are pg! Probably getting a little ahead of myself here but I'm so excited this month! Probably due to having other people to test with.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sarah
    I am trying to get excited too - what ideas do you have - my mind is a blank - I will just probably break down and cry for joy -won't have time for elaborate plans

That's one each!

Jackie Guest

Hey, what about the rest of???
    Only kidding, it would have to be mile long.. but at least the witch couldn't miss it

Jackie Guest

Wish you girls all the best with your testing :luck:

How would I tell DH?

Well, I have it all planned out.... have had for AGES ( )....

lovely dinner.... having all his faves.... oysters entree, then lightly grilled salmon with all fresh stuff, and a lovely dessert. During dinner his fave wine and then when dessert is served I have a card (already bought... again ), which will tell him that we are pregnant that I will put next to this dessert plate.

Should be nice enough... dont think I could be too different as he would expect something too early, and ask.

Keen

That sounds nice Keen, I was thinking of something similar. Just wish it wasn't daylight savings as it seems silly having a candlelit dinner when it's still light! I hadn't thought about a card though, that's a nice idea.

I think I will cook DH a romantic candlelit dinner and wrap up something like a dummy or a pair of booties and give it to him, then I won't have to say anything!

kirsty Guest

My plan so far is to put the +HPT (I'm thinking positive here!!) into a card with a message on it for him. Although he is already starting to get a bit suss about things with some of the stuff I'm experiencing. He keeps asking me to do a test & I keep fobbing him off, glad I have agreed to test with you guys so now I can tell him I have to wait till Monday coz we made a pact to do it then.

Good luck to all & here's loads of :bdust: dust: & :bluestick: inkstick: & for us all.

See I couldnt do the wrapped up thing because I have a little box with a bow around it and inside that box is a pair of booties that say "I love Grandma" & "I love Grandpa", which we intend to give to DH's parents when we want to tell them. DH would probably guess what I was up to if I did that!

Wish it was nicer weather, though (has been raining here most every other day), because would like to make it a picnic, being daylight savings and all.

Keen

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

you guys (gals) are so romantic and such special ideas
    I am :-k of ](*,) I just don't know what to do
    any others got suggestions to add
    I will be thinking of nothing else all weekend :bdust: dust: and for everyone testing
    keep the witch away
    Kirsty -how many days are your cycles?
    (Snuggle pie changes day in afternoon so now they have me 10 dpo )
    I calculate 8 or 9 -I got faint +opk on day12 , darker + day 13 - so I thought it meant ovulate next day - what is right answer ?

Hey girls,

Goodluck to you all for Monday. Have my fingers and toes crossed for you all!!

Hhmmmm.... not feeling very positive about Monday.... feel like AF is on her way .

Keen

kirsty Guest

Keen ~ here's fingers crossed that it isn't AF at all.

Trish ~ my cycles are pretty much 28 days, & I'm pretty sure I O'd around day 12/ 13 this cycle. Can't help you out as far as +OPK's & when you ovulate with them as I don't use them. We decided to give it a few months of old fashioned just "doing it" & see what happened.

Sarah ~ how are you holding up? Any more good pg signs from you?

Here's to Monday & the very best of results for us all.

Oh please, oh please, oh please [-o< let us get FIVE BFPs IN HERE ON MONDAY!

Keen

Melinda Guest

I REALLY hope we see some BFP's on Monday!!!!! Good luck girls!!!

Just so you know guys I am thinking if things stay the same I am likely to be doing my test at around 6am! To be sure to get that first morning pee, which like I have said has been waking me at that time each day! I'll let y'all know as soon as I do!

Keen

Chi-Chi Guest

All you gorgeous ladies planning on testing Monday, I don't need to wish you luck! I'll pop in next week & Congratulate you all on your BFP's!

Thinking of you & sending positive +++ vibes your way!

the rest of you lovely ladies I'm sure will be using those boarding passes before you know it...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast