Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

They say pictures tell a thousand words.... Here is Zander feeding the cat 1/2 a box of cat food this afternoon LOL!

Yes.......Me me me
    I have the funniest story to add. you know how it is stuck in the morning traffic on the way to drop the kids at school and Mr 7 in the back seat. says "Mum whats that van?" I say "It says medical practise transport" He says "How do you get there mummy?" I said where?"Grrrr. I'm trying to concentrate on the road!!Where do you go for them to practise the medicine mummy?"-cause i would never go there!! i only want a real doctor.
    pmsl.....After i had laughed and laughed i had to explain;he then thought it was funny too.

Pauline

I got one! Not about my daughter but funny nonetheless~!

I was in the public restroom when I hear a mum and a tiny daughter in the stall next to mine. I heard the mum say now you stay here while mummy has to go too. Then I heard a tinkle and the little one shouts 'YAY MUMMY! GOOD GIRL!!' I had to laugh out loud!!
    Last edited by sarajo; November 21st, 2006 at 06:40 AM.

LOL Sarajo, how cute.

The other day after getting home from a day out I put Logan on the floor in the hallway while I went to the bathroom, he usually just hangs around outside the door for me to come out. I finish up and walk out he's gone, I quickly check down the hallway and I accidentally left the door open to the room where I have to put the dry cat food (so the dogs don't eat it). Logan has gotten the cat food bowl and tipped all the cat food on the floor and was playing with it. He put a couple of pieces in his mouth but spat them out, and even tried to share some with me..

Am I a bad mum for thinking it was funny... and for also getting photographic evidence?

Oh kids are so precious!!

Being almost 3 months into our second pg, we have been starting to say to our 2yr old DD that there is a baby in mummy's tummy. She likes to lift my top and the first time we told her about the baby she wanted to "open the door, 'av a look" as she would say. I have a couple of moles on my belly so the other day, she lifts my top, sees the mole and pushes one with her finger and says,

"Press the button, open the door. Baby come out"

DaddyO Guest

Default Where my bike!

My daughter Elliot visited santa for the first time last week. She's not overly extraverted so when she sat on his kne and had her photo taken with her little brother we were prety chuffed. Any how, Santa started to ask her the usual madatories for the jolly fat man including"what would you like for christmas. Her responce was quick and direct as we had told her that this question would probably pop up.
    "A bike please!"
    So Santa says if your a good girl you might just get a bike (Thanks Santa!).

About 10 minutes later whist we were shopping she comes out with; "where my bike!" "i've been a good girl haven't I?"

I was worried about my little innocent man attending day care for the dreadful things he might pick up and even though my hubby and I try our hardest not to swear around the children, when we were MCdonalds the other day getting a Sundae treat and the young boy behind the counter was taking a little bit too long so my almost 3 yr old blurts out...COME ON A$$HOLE! I was absolutely SHOCKED!! and the old lady behind me was even more shocked I think! Neadless to say, he didnt get a sundae that day!

tiggy Guest

Default Funny things kids say & do

Ivy has discovered that Noah has an added appendage...down below!

She was fixated on it all through bathtime and even had a tug or two (Noah didn't mind at all).
    It was pretty funny and cute the way she looked at it and then looked down towards her own. I think the penny finally dropped that they are not the same human being, they are seperate entities!
    Last edited by {sarah}; June 21st, 2007 at 09:40 AM.

Aww how cute! My poor bro - he was having a bath with another little girl when they were maybe 2 or 3? Anyway, the little girl was jealous that she didn't have one.. so decided he shouldn't have one either and tried to bite it off!! Mum said the shriek that came from the bathtub was incredible! LOL. Anyway - she missed.. and he had teeth marks just above it. LMAO.

Silvia Guest

it was funny when Reny and Reth found out what was the difference between them and Rory.
    We explained and then Reny said "Yeah but daddy's is bigger!" and Reth said "No daddy's not bigger it's hugiiiie!" (Nudity is not a problem in our house) But that was indeed funny, Memories!!!

And now Reth says "Daddy has a penis and mummy has a vagina"

LOL T has explained to hil older friends what the difference between boys and girls is already . . . some people parked out front of our house the other day and got a baby out of the car dressed in pink ! T shouted out "LOOK MUM ITS A BABY" "A PINK BABY, SHE IS A GIRL 'COS SHE HAS A VAGINA" and then repeated the bit about her having a vagina quite a few times

The funniest story I ever heard was my gf telling me she walked in and found her 2-3 y.o. son with his penis in the tap LOL!
    Last edited by {sarah}; August 3rd, 2010 at 08:18 PM.

Awww soooo cute, Zander is starting to make sentences & he just said to me....

" 'Scuse me mummy, help please mummy, please " (He wanted me to put his car & trailer together).

Here's another Alexzander antic LOL!

My older sister gave both me my younger sister Coles Myer cards for Christmas to get some new bras. The nearest Myer is 1/2 an hour away so we decided to check out the nearer Target bra sale the other day. Zander was with us & as soon as we hit the bra section he started pointing to them all & shouting "BOOBIES!" All the ladies in the section (us included) were just cracking up at him, it was too cute. I got home & told Aaron, his comment was that if he did that he'd be arrested LOL!

Elyse has been very interested in letters lately and wanted to read what it said on my Old Navy sweater. She pointed to the letters and told me what they were :
    O - L - D... What does that spell Mum?
    I told her it said "old".
    Does your sweater say "Old Mother" Mum? :eek:

I'm only 26!!! I guess to her, that's pretty old.

excuse the cross post in breastfeeding/bottlefeeding/solids but just had to post this in here as well!

I took oscar to his 18 month check up today. He had to stack blocks on top of each other, point to pictures in a book etc then the MCHN got out a doll, cup, bowl and spoon and said feed the dolly, to which oscar promptly pulled up his t-shirt and put the dolly to his booby and made sucking noises
    i was PMSL especially when i saw the shocked face of the nurse! i wonder if he "passed"!
    beckles

Ohhh that is so sweet. I'm sure he passed hun.

Tehya likes to breast feed her babies too. We often tandem feed, her on my boob, her baby on hers

Ashlea's latest reasoning...

1. If i can have honey on toast for breakfast, or cornflakes, that means i can have honey joys for breakfast cause its honey and cornflakes

2. At Dp's dad's house and ashlea was offered coridal ( i rarely let her have it) She said "Well we are running out of water so i'd better save it by drinking cordial instead"

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast