Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Yasin is crazy about DH and tries to copy everything he does which probaby explains why he pulled the front of my shirt forward this morning, looked down it and said 'helloooo' ROFL.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I've got one

Marisa: Daddy, what's this?
    Dad: A Cassette Tape
    Marisa: Mummy I have a cassette tape
    Me: Yes you have!
    Marisa: Can I break it? I want to take the tape out!
    Me: No! Please don't break that tape, it's a special one.
    Marisa: Okay. Mum, where does a cassette tape go?

Times are changing fast!!! I feel SOOOO old!!!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Join us in Melbourne on Saturday April 7th!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

LOL.. these are funny! I haven't got any of my own stories to tell.. but will tell one about my bro!

My mum: How many smacks do you think that deserves?
    Bro (not sure how old): *thinks about it* Three!

So my mum had to give him 3 smacks.. otherwise she would probably only have given him one! hehe What stupid kid asks for 3 smacks! LOL

Ivana, my dad used to give my sister a smack bum in case she was naughty (this is from about 9 years onwards, not a big hurty smack), so she'd get upset and he'd ask "do you want me to take it off?"
    "Yes!"
    She'd get another smack.

This still works and she's 23 now. So there you go, another one who asks for extra smacks!

LOL - gee i've been having a great laugh
    I have to share this story involving my almot 3 yr old neice, Leila. She was in the loungeroom watching T.V one morning, her mum had gone back to bed for a bit. Suddenly Leila came rushing into her mum's room with a pale, serious face yelling "mummy, mummy, there's a bird stuck in my nose - hear it!!!" and she pushes some air out of her nose (which was a bit blocked) and it made that little whistling sound. My sister has a chuckle and says "no sweety it's not a bird" - then Leila responds "maybe a monkey then!!!!"
    Gee i PMSL when i was told the story!!! Funny little thing

Alexzander is standing in the middle of the loungeroom at the moment with lemon toast (toast with lemon butter) in each hand and his straw cup of milk in his mouth!! It just looks so funny!

His new trick as well is to rub his back up against things like it's itchy, you know like a bear scratching his back on a tree?!

2 year old William was at Grandma's yesterday, and we were told that he went up to a photo of a car that had been cropped, (one of the wheels was missing and part of the boot was missing) and tried to find out where the rest of the car was. Grandma & Grandad said they couldn't move they were laughing so much at Willie going round and round the photo trying to find the missing bits

My then 5 year old DS was at preschool last year, and when I picked him up for the day, he proudly presented me his cut and pasting picture he had done. I had a quick look at it, and did a double take, had to look harder, He had cut out and pasted quite a few little pictures of half naked women onto it,,,,apparently one of the magazines that had been donated to the school had one of those ringtone and wallpaper ads on the back, and it had lots of bare chested girls pictured as available wallpapers. I showed his teachers, who went bright red, and decided to screen all magazines from now on lol.

As for the tampons, my eldest,(10), and my 6 year old son, walked into my room looking for me, and found my 4 year old going through my nickers drawer, and they decided to pull out my tampons and play with them all,,,,,,so in I walk, and find my eldest copying that add on tv (the one with the boyfriend playing with the cat with the tampons). He was dangling one from the string, chanting "mousy mousy" I almost died right there on the spot.
    That same 10 year old child, has asked me if mummies are bedwetters, i answered no. He then went on to tell me that they must be, as the ad on tv says they need those pads with the special sides to "help keep them drier", so in his mind, they were like little nappies for mums who wet the bed ROFL I really must give him the birds and the bees speech, but DH is against it yet.
    2 years ago, we rented a house next to a housing commission one, and the single mum there, had 2 little girls, and was heavily pg with another. One day while she had a nap (while her little girls were having theirs too), the eldest little girl who was 3 woke up a bit early, and decided to try to feed their little rabbit. She went to the cupboard, and decided that rabits ate nesquik strawberry milk (because it is the rabbit milk) so poured the whole tin into the hutch lol, unfortunately the rabbit died after eating it.

Aww poor rabbit.

LOL at the tampons, dont you love it even though it is embarrassing.

DD 3 1/2 somehow knows that babies come out of your bottoms. The other day we were discussing the fact that I had to stay in hospital for awhile due to me having a c/s. I breifly explained what was going to happen and she instantly told me that she wants me to have it out of my bottom so that I dont have to stay. OMG. I then had to explain to her that I would be going to hospital either way ans she is now pretty fine with it.

Also she has now taken to saying embarassing things at the wrong times, like in a public toilet- you have a big bottom mummy.(at the top of her voice).
    We live in a non-smoking household and when ever we go past smokers(whether smoking or not) she always goes ewwwwwwwyuck(sound like a corby) what smells. I'm not embarasses any more as kids are honest and it is truthful.

Love

When my Niece was 4, we looked after her for the day, and she wanted a peanut butter sandwich for lunch (which she was allowd to have BTW) when we gave it to her, she bit into it and gave it back saying "I cant eat this" , "why not" we said. She replied with "It has toenails in it"LOL it was crunchy peanut butter, and she normally had smooth!!!!

LOL - that's funny Ally!!!!!!!

My 3yr old niece was chatting to me while i was having a shower this morning - as she does!!! She's become fascinated with the body now and says to me, pointing "Auntie - they r ur boobs - they r big !"(and i think oh how sweet - cause they really aren't) Then she says " mine are little like Uncle Paul's - but not with all the hair!" (screwing up her face as she says it). Boy i had a chuckle - can't wait to tell DH :laugh:

PMSL Rae, gee she's cheeky! But this is the same little girl who said to me 'Suz read me a book' (while pointing to her little set of table and chairs) and says 'but you can't sit there, you'll break it' !!!!!!!

I love reading this thread and finally have something to share. I rang my Aunt last night to tell her I'm pregnant and my 12yr old cousin was eavesdropping (as you do) and all of a sudden the penny dropped for him that I'm having a baby because he suddenly whoops out "Yay! I'm going to be an Uncle!". He was so crestfallen and got teary when my Aunt explained that he will be my baby's second cousin and he will never be an uncle because he doesn't have any siblings. The last I heard from him was his feet stopping away and him yelling in a sulky voice "Well, she can just keep the stupid baby then!". I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!

kirsty Guest

I went to see the strippers last nite with a bunch of girls, anyway we all wore the party hats that look a bit like tiara's. James got in the car with me before & found mine & asked what it was, when I told him he told me it was a crown & I should put it on coz then I'd look like a princess!! I sure felt like one with my precious almost Mr 4 telling me I looked like one. I've still got the grin on my face.

ETA: I just burnt a batch of anzac biscuits & he saw me throw them in the bin, when he asked why I told him coz I burnt them & they are no good to eat. So he watched me make some more & as I put them in the oven he told me to try not to burn this lot ~ & in a sarcastic little tone too!!

Plus we've just done some craft stuff ~ some painting & sticking stuff & he made one for me. He then proceeded to tell me it was my lucky day coz he made it for me & it was his lucky day coz I took him down the street to get the stuff in the first place & that it was even better coz we saw whales on the way home!!

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! We just bathed William and dressed him in his pj's. Isobel was still in there having a play, so I left her there while I finished getting tea ready. Next thing I know, she's behind me in the kitchen, but I still heard splashing sounds from the bathroom. Sound suspicious? William had just climbed back into the bath, clean clothes and all! We had to fish him and his blankie out and completely re-dress him!!

Default Now I have another worm!!

LMAO! We have been telling Evan that he has a bug & that he needs to cover his mouth when he coughs so he doesn't give it to anyone else.
    Well last night DH coughed without covering his mouth & Evan piped up and said "AWW NOW I HAVE ANOTHER WORM DADDY!!"

Was so funny. did you mean Bug Evan, "Oh yeah another bug!"

Zander has taken to carrying his pillow, Ted & Claude (his cat) around the house when he gets up of a morning for some reason. If I get him out of bed without any of the he will point and say whichever one he wants until I get it!

This morning though he came to the loungeroom with only Ted & his pillow. After he was dressed he was playing in his room and he calls out "mum" and I called back "yes" to which I get "mum" again. I called back "whats the matter" and he responds saying "MUMMY" which he uses only when he reaaally wants me! So I went in & he says "caw"!! The funny thing was Claude's head is too big to get through the bars of the cot so he was standing there with Claude's body out, yanking at it trying to get the head through!!!

There was a radio thing a while ago where people were ringing up telling their most embarrassing kids stories. The one that stuck in my mind was a poor guy who went to a camping ground with his wife, baby and three year old daughter. While his wife was feeding the baby he took his daughter to the communal shower block. It was packed, so they waited for an empty stall and he took the girl in with him. As he was washing her, his 'dad bits' were knocking against her. All of a sudden she yelled out ' DAD! STOP MAKING ME TOUCH YOUR PENIS!" The whole shower block went quiet, then when they were done he had to walk past all the people looking at him like he was the worst person on earth. He was so embarrassed he went back to their campsite, packed up and left.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast