Thread: Bleeding on the pill

Thumbs down Bleeding on the pill

I've started on Logynon ED and am into the 3rd week of the actual pill part, first week on it was fine, then the whole of the 2nd week and almost the whole of the 3rd week now I've been bleeding a medium period. This is my first month on it, I had a D & C a month before for remaining product from Ryans birth. Should this sort itself out or not normal? I'M SICK OF BLEEDING!!! 7 weeks of bleeding, a D&C, now more bleeding!!

hm, If you're still on the actual pill part you shouldn't be having a period.. not until you get to the reminder pills or you are close to being upto the reminder pills? - have you missed any pills? that could cause you to bleed early too.
    Maybe you should go back to your GP - You may be anemic or have low iron.
    I hope it does sort itself out for you, It must be a right PIA!

I had a small bleed on the sugar pill part, then had a week on the actual pill no worries, then week 2 and 3 on the actual pill bleeding some more. Can't get into a GP till after New Years when I'm meant to be starting work, thinking of just stopping it completely and see if things go back to normal till I get to a Dr. Haven't missed any and haven't thrown up or coughed up any either. I take them at a similar timeframe in the mornings as well grrr

It's normal to bleed in the sugar pill part, and then sometimes for a little while when you start the normal pill part again - But not half way through... I hope it stops before you get back to work, It's gotta be a downer.

Suga is right, it could be a number of things, and pills are different to each other,a nd iwthin the different levels of the same pill.

Hormone levels on different pills need to be right for you. Its worth seeing a doctor to check that the hormaone level/dose is right, or to see if they think anything else would be causing the bleeding.

I was on a 30ED pill and kept having breakthrough bleeding like you have described, and ended up being put on a higher dosage pill (I think it was a 50ED) which stopped it happening.

I used to be on Diane 35ED never had any bleeding problems just had mood swings and bad nausea the first 4 months don't really want to go back to that when I have to work soon. Just ****y because they only sell these ones in boxes of 4 months, so a nice waste of money this is turning out to be grr

I went back to the Dr. supposedly just after a bubby the pill is fighting the remaining preggie hormones. So I have some other tablets to take with the pill and they won't change me to another one for 3 months! I'm still bleeding even with all these different tablets though *cries*. I said I just wanted to stop taking it all but supposedly that will make it all worse

i have had a fair bit of bleeding while on the pill, i would bleed mid month, early, not when i was meant to, heavy, light you name it. I often thought it was my "natural Cycle" fighting the chemical of the pill cycle IYKWIM, and i was also told that it could be that the pill i was on was not strong enough and not working for me. (could be why i have fallen pregnant while on the pill too) Try these other pills for now, and see how you go. You may need a stronger one!! Good Luck!!