thread: any mama's want to catch in the berwick area???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Aug 2007
    Berwick Springs
    648

    Bummer, don't you hate that Kim

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne
    1,324

    Are you finally getting the bed sorted out wednesday kim?

    I cant make it wed this week - I'm going out to Caroline Springs to See Traceys bub! (anther BB girl)

    I am working the following wed too but the one after that i am free i think!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jul 2006
    6,869

    Nope bed got sorted the day we all met up them couple weeks ago!!

    This time its the damn oven.....been here 2 days this week...and coming back next week to hopefully fix it once and for all!

  4. #4
    bitsforkids Guest

    I would have loved to tomorrow - but the diary is already full. Hopefully next time (next week??)

    I have doc appt for my 2.5 yr Lachy and must do food shopping in the afternoon - otherwise we won't eat on the weekend!!! I'm battling with trying to get Lachy's nappies normal. Does that sound gross??? Well his nappies are and I'm so sick of it. There's no way I can toilet train him in this state. I've been trying all of the food type things - eliminating,chaning to soy etc etc. But nothing has really worked. Looks like we are off for a full work up!!! Great!! Not looking forward to it. Has anyone else had this type of issue and if so any ideas??

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Aug 2004
    Sth East Melbourne
    1,324

    Good luck with the drs!
    WE have a paed appt 22nd aug to get full work up on my almost 3yo.. not for same reasons exactly but want to rule out any allergies/diabetes etc

Similar Threads

  1. Schools in the Eltham area
    By BellyBelly in forum Primary & Secondary Schools
    : 7
    : April 7th, 2005, 03:56 PM