Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any mama's want to catch in the berwick area???

Nope bed got sorted the day we all met up them couple weeks ago!!

This time its the damn oven.....been here 2 days this week...and coming back next week to hopefully fix it once and for all!

bitsforkids Guest

Smile

Hi, I too moved into the area (Narre Warren South) and have lost my Mothers group. Just wondering if anyone was available for catch ups. I have 2 boys - 2.5 and 6mths. Cheers Helen

Hi Helen, Im in Narre Sth too!

I have 2 girls 20 months and 9 months.

Im available Mon, Weds and Fri

bitsforkids Guest

Smile

Hi Kim,

WOW - that was quick. I've only just logged onto this site for the first time ever!! So I'm just getting used to it. I'm available all days - so I'm happy what ever!! Any suggestions on locations or play ideas???

Well theres parks or Play centres we can catch up at. I dont have a huge house nor a back yard so sometimes thats not a good option, but im more then happy to have you over if you like.

Theres a few meetups in the area that happen from time to time, we had one last week up at Lollipops play centre.

Hey Helen we are having a meet at fountain Gate food court tomorrow ( friday the 8 th aug)near the play area next to maccas if you want to come the more the merrier.... heres the link to the other meet where we all chat....http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/memb...meet-up-8.html
    Last edited by New Dawn; August 7th, 2008 at 05:51 PM.

bitsforkids Guest

I would have loved to tomorrow - but the diary is already full. Hopefully next time (next week??)

I have doc appt for my 2.5 yr Lachy and must do food shopping in the afternoon - otherwise we won't eat on the weekend!!! I'm battling with trying to get Lachy's nappies normal. Does that sound gross??? Well his nappies are and I'm so sick of it. There's no way I can toilet train him in this state. I've been trying all of the food type things - eliminating,chaning to soy etc etc. But nothing has really worked. Looks like we are off for a full work up!!! Great!! Not looking forward to it. Has anyone else had this type of issue and if so any ideas??

Good luck with the drs!
    WE have a paed appt 22nd aug to get full work up on my almost 3yo.. not for same reasons exactly but want to rule out any allergies/diabetes etc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123