Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Any Mothers Group In Cairns!

rhyb Guest

Your choices for playgroup (to my knowledge) are at Kewarra Beach or at Trinity Park (where we go, easy to walk with all 4 kiddies).

Im Rhiannon 20 year old mum to Aiden (2) and Sienna, Bella and Ruby (7 months). Were technically at Smithfield next to the high school but if you ever would like to meet feel free to let me know

Default Hi

I live at clifton bch and have two little girls would love to meet up also i know there is a playgroup at kewarra bch on poolwood road mon and thurs 9.30-11.30 i think it is at the community center

Red face

Hi,
    Thanks for all the info girls If you'd like to meet up sometime let me know, it would be great to make new friends, not only for me but my little boy too If you want look for me (Mikala pokawa) on Facebook and I'll add you & we can go from there.

Take Care

Smile

Oh I didn't think to ask if you even have facebook, lol, if you don't you can just email me: [email protected]

Hi,
    Im also going to be new in Cairns in a couple of weeks and hoping to meet other mums in the area. Where abouts in Cairns are you located?

Default Mum in Clifton Beach

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Hi I am looking to meet up with mums who live around clifton beach as i dont currently drive its a bit hard to get any where else I have two little girls the oldest is two this month and the yougest is 8 weeks It would be great if they had some play mates close by. We love going to the park and beach if there is anyone who would love to meet up for picnics in the park let us know.

Default Hi

hi just wondering if you were looking to meet other mums around clifton if so let me know

jen

Default Lois monastics

hi just wondering if you were looking to meet other mums around clifton if so let me know

jen
    Hello

Having a little trouble with my internet today... Yes would love to meet other mums in Clifton Beach. I have been here for about 2 months and have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl.

I have been living here for about six months if you want to catch up sometime send me an email on [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    Hello
    Having a little trouble with my internet today... Yes would love to meet other mums in Clifton Beach. I have been here for about 2 months and have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyb View Post
    Your choices for playgroup (to my knowledge) are at Kewarra Beach or at Trinity Park (where we go, easy to walk with all 4 kiddies).

Im Rhiannon 20 year old mum to Aiden (2) and Sienna, Bella and Ruby (7 months). Were technically at Smithfield next to the high school but if you ever would like to meet feel free to let me know
    hi, i live in clifton beach just moved to cairns are you attending a mothers group ? if so where around northern beaches are they
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird2girls View Post
    Hi all,

Any body else from Cairns here except for you Jodie. We are wanting to join a mothers group we are both outgoing and friendly. We seem to be the only ones from Far Far North Qld Cairns. So if there is a mothers group in Cairns please can yuo tell us as we would like to meet some more mums up here it can get a bit lonely when you don't know too many people.

Jen
    hi, im having the same trouble finding a mothers group, not to mention long waiting lists for day care. i live in clifton, id love to join you guys if you do mothers groups

hi i live in clifton near the beach too, are you still looking to catch up with other mums? im new to cairns and dont know anyone as yet

Hi we would love to meet up I have two little girls are you busy on monday?

Hi we would love to meet up I have two little girls are you busy on monday?
    monday sounds great! i have a girl and a boy 3 and 2. my email address is [email protected] prob better to email that post on the forum.
    thanks

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910