Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any playgroups sunshine coast

Default Any playgroups sunshine coast

Hi im in buderim been here 5 months came from the uk and was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of any play groups or mom and toddlers anything would be great just want to get out and meet people, thanks in advance

I'm not involved in any playgroups or mothers groups or anything, but am always after a meet up!!! I'm available on tuesdays and thursdays - my DS is nearly 15 months old...
    And I live in Nambour. There is a couple of us here on the Sunny coast that try to organise a meet up but something always pops up!!!!

Ok thanks let me know if anyone arranges a meet.

mum to Fraser Guest

Hi

I am new to Mooloolaba having been here 2mths. Have a 4mth old little boy. Also from the UK :-) would be good if we arranged a meet.....

Yeah that sounds good, mine are 2 and 4 and go to kindy 3 days a week but would be nice to meet up

If you meet up on a tues or thurs I'm in!!!!!

ok Me too! lol Mel and I have been saying that for a while now haven't we Lol. My big kids are back at school next week, and hopefully my husband will be back at work (he's been off this week with a sore shoulder.) How about cotton tree park in Maroochydore?

Oooh.. I could do Cotton Tree Park in Maroochydore, specially if its in the morning cos I can drop DH off at work (works in maroochydore) and go straight there so I wouldn't have to come from nambour again..

mum to Fraser Guest

Sounds good to me too I am easy on any days of the week save Friday. Am I right in thinking it is the park by the swimming pool in Cotton Tree?
    Look forward to meeting you all.....
    My Name is Emma (33) little one is Fraser (4mths)

Sounds good, wat are the plans?

If anyone was planning on meeting up this week, I'm out. I'm sick with a cold and DS is recovering from croup. Plus I have to do a friend's make up for her wedding on saturday and I'm betting that she will want to do a trial beforehand, leaving it only thursday that it can be done...
    Week after I *should* be ok...

sounds good to me Mel - I am out for this week too. but next Thursday would be great for me. Of course this could all go pear shaped if someone gets sick....

mum to Fraser Guest

OK guys - shall we aim for next Thusday then at Cotton Tree park around say 11.00am? Any changes to this I am still ok though.....
    Look forward to seeing you all....
    Emma and Fraser

Any chance we can do earlier than 11? sorry to be a PITA!!!! Just that DS usually naps at around 9.30/10 so there is no way I can get from maroochydore (dropping off DH) then back to nambour..then get him down for a nap... wake him up and then get back to cotton tree by that time..
    earlier would suit me, otherwise we can make it somewhere else perhaps?? haha!!! I'm such a PITA...

sounds like a plan emma. look forward to meeting you and your little man.

mum to Fraser Guest

no problems Mel - I could do earlier as I have no routine going just yet, save the middle of the night feeds!! ;-) You throw a time out to us that you could do and we can go from there....
    Emma

not a pita at all... i'm happy to meet up with you mel at whatever time you will be in Maroochydore. Aston has a sleep at around 11ish anyway, but if I come to maroochydore I usually do heaps of stuff there. so will meet up for Morning tea with you and whoever, and then go to do other stuff afterwards. Aston will sleep in the car on the way home. what time do you drop DH off? my kids leave for school at 7.15, and it takes me half hour 40 mins to get to maroochydore.

We usually have DH at work by around 7.45 on the days I'm not working, so I could be at cotton tree.. say.... 5 minutes after that.. pmsl.... early I know, but DS is used to going to bed later in the morning cos of day care, but if he is at home I hate to wake him cos he gets awfully grumpy!!!!!

So I could do 8am? or is that far far far too early for everyone.. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast